Rally to the Rally Party at Beck's Landing - October 30

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Pile it on guys, it is getting deep. My GT has been at all local C&C and GT events except the highway drive to Payson. Had a rear tire with a nail fixed and they used chalk marks instead of rebalancing. Now at highway speeds get vibration. Lesson learned, always insist on rebalancing. My GT will be at all Pre-Rally and Rally events this fall.IMG_5253.JPG.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Do not cave in to peer pressure! I am renting a Kia Rio for this event.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Does it have a "Hold Harmless" clause?

Don’t forget the PRENUP!!!!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Don’t forget the PRENUP!!!!
Maybe she has more assets than he does... and before we go down that rabbit hole, I meant financial assets... :giggle:
Chris, we love Suzanne and hope you guys do tie the knot when things are right! (y) Love from T&M

Last edited:

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Nice to see the pictures of Daniel and others back in the day. Sorry to miss your event Chip.
Looks like you have a wonderful event planned for all.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
My GT will be at all Pre-Rally and Rally events this fall..

This is good news Kirk. It will be very interesting to see it on the track at Apex since that IS a Rally event.
Glad I am not the only FGT owner who has observed a lack of your car vehicle attendance at GT events.
See you soon in Scottsdale, buddy.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Do not cave in to peer pressure! I am renting a Kia Rio for this event.

Which track group will be driving in? Would like to make sure that I rent a 'competitive' vehicle. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Special K

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Which track group will be driving in? Would like to make sure that I rent a 'competitive' vehicle. :rolleyes:

But why would you rent a vehicle? I do have documentation here stating that you will be bringing the 2018! Tell me this was not an error!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
But why would you rent a vehicle? I do have documentation here stating that you will be bringing the 2018! Tell me this was not an error!

Not an error. Still need a rental to get from the airport.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Good you can pick me up.

Reactions: Special K

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Good you can pick me up.

Reach out to Rebecka, she makes all of those strategic decisions. ;)

Reactions: Copenhagen GT

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
All the better for me. No wisecracking.

Reactions: Copenhagen GT

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Hi
Gentlemen,

The first Rally to the Rally Party at my home prior to Rally II in Los Angeles was 15 years ago. It was a big success with over 50 GT's showing up and everybody had a great time. After we did it again the next year prior to the Las Vegas Rally our "Moderator Emeritus" Daniel Bonyhadi proclaimed that, "All Rallies begin in Scottsdale at Chip's house!"

I don't even know how many gatherings we've held here at Beck's Landing but it's been a bunch, the last one prior to our Ford vs Ferrari movie event earlier this year. If you're coming all the way to the Rally your experience will be incomplete and you will hate yourself forever if you don't join Raj, DBK, and yours truly here so..........LFG!!!!!!!!

This year's spectacular Rally to the Rally Extravaganza will be held at Beck's Landing at........

3pm to 6pm on October 30, 2021.

Chip Beck's Home
10335 N. 128th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85259

Two professional bartenders will be manning the Teddy Roosevelt Bar, valet staff will assist you self parking your GT and they will park non-GT's for you. Food will be catered by Honey Bear's Barbecue and it's always excellent. There will be live music in the bar area and ample places to eat, drink, and socialize both inside and out while you enjoy the surrounding beautiful desert mountain scenery and wonderful weather here in Scottsdale. Great food, cocktails/beer/wine, sparkling conversation, and good fellowship await so......

Don't miss it! Be there or be square!

As this marks 15 years of this gathering of the GT faithful I'm posting some pictures of the first Rally to the Rally Party back in 2007. Look how young we all were.

And since you will be here early, I'm arranging a special GT Cars and Coffee on Sunday morning October 31 at 4till4 Coffee in Old Town Scottsdale. A beautiful car friendly location to get caffeinated and prepared for our incredible opening night event at the mind blowing OTTO Car Club.

If you are going to attend this Rally to the Rally event please post up here with the number of people in your party and whether or not you will be bringing a GT so I will have an accurate count for the caterers. NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK IF THERE IS STILL ROOM, THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERY RALLY PARTICIPANT!! So post up and get to Scottsdale early enough on Saturday to be here at 3pm.

I'll see you here.

Chip
Master of Ceremonies

View attachment 63516View attachment 63517View attachment 63518View attachment 63519View attachment 63520

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
Gentlemen,

The first Rally to the Rally Party at my home prior to Rally II in Los Angeles was 15 years ago. It was a big success with over 50 GT's showing up and everybody had a great time. After we did it again the next year prior to the Las Vegas Rally our "Moderator Emeritus" Daniel Bonyhadi proclaimed that, "All Rallies begin in Scottsdale at Chip's house!"

I don't even know how many gatherings we've held here at Beck's Landing but it's been a bunch, the last one prior to our Ford vs Ferrari movie event earlier this year. If you're coming all the way to the Rally your experience will be incomplete and you will hate yourself forever if you don't join Raj, DBK, and yours truly here so..........LFG!!!!!!!!

This year's spectacular Rally to the Rally Extravaganza will be held at Beck's Landing at........

3pm to 6pm on October 30, 2021.

Chip Beck's Home
10335 N. 128th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85259

Two professional bartenders will be manning the Teddy Roosevelt Bar, valet staff will assist you self parking your GT and they will park non-GT's for you. Food will be catered by Honey Bear's Barbecue and it's always excellent. There will be live music in the bar area and ample places to eat, drink, and socialize both inside and out while you enjoy the surrounding beautiful desert mountain scenery and wonderful weather here in Scottsdale. Great food, cocktails/beer/wine, sparkling conversation, and good fellowship await so......

Don't miss it! Be there or be square!

As this marks 15 years of this gathering of the GT faithful I'm posting some pictures of the first Rally to the Rally Party back in 2007. Look how young we all were.

And since you will be here early, I'm arranging a special GT Cars and Coffee on Sunday morning October 31 at 4till4 Coffee in Old Town Scottsdale. A beautiful car friendly location to get caffeinated and prepared for our incredible opening night event at the mind blowing OTTO Car Club.

If you are going to attend this Rally to the Rally event please post up here with the number of people in your party and whether or not you will be bringing a GT so I will have an accurate count for the caterers. NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK IF THERE IS STILL ROOM, THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERY RALLY PARTICIPANT!! So post up and get to Scottsdale early enough on Saturday to be here at 3pm.

I'll see you here.

Chip
Master of Ceremonies

View attachment 63516View attachment 63517View attachment 63518View attachment 63519View attachment 63520
Hi, this is Frank the Tank (Horton)

I will be attending the Rally and bringing my car and Constance. I look forward to seeing everyone and greatly appreciate Chip and Peggy hosting the rally party!

take care, Frank

Reactions: Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Chip
Betti and I will be there. Thank you for hosting.
Manny

Reactions: PL510*Jeff

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, Betti and I will be there. Thank you for hosting........Manny

Are you bringing your GT Manny?

Chip

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Here's a question, probably not a biggie with Uber these days, but if we don't know which day our GT will arrive, do you think it'd be smart to rent a car at the airport? And if so then I wonder if the hotel will allow for 2 cars per guest in their parking lot; maybe I need to call the hotel about that?

Or do you expect Reliable will get the cars there a day or more ahead of time?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

We are closing in on 200 attendees. I'm confident this will be the largest gathering of Ford GT's and their owners outside of official Ford GT Forum events ever. Epic for sure. But please note......I'm getting a lot of requests from people not registered for Rally 13 who want to attend this party and I have to say no. Ditto requests from Rally attendees who want to bring another couple or two with them, I must say no. I can accommodate and will be set up for 200 people and everybody will have a great time. But if 250 or 300 people show up it would be a Charley Fox so only people on the guest list can attend. Thanks for your understanding here. Cheers!

Chip

Invited guests are........

1. All members registered and attending Rally 13 and their +1 (not +2, 3, or 4) Contact me for exceptions to this.
2. Ford Motor Company and Multimatic guests.
3. Ford GT Forum VIP guests
4. Specifically invited local VIP's

List of Attendees

1. Raj Nair - 1 - with GT
2. DBK - 1
3. CharleyBeck - 2 - with GT
4. ChipBeck - 2 - with GT
5. Shesgotlegs - 2 - with GT
6. Apollo - 2 - with GT
7. FlorIdahoChris - 2 - with GT
8. 07XL0027 - 2 - with GT
9. KennethClay - 2 - with GT
10. FGT899 - 2 - with GT
11. Iconic GT - 2 - with GT
12. THamonGT - 2
13. FlagstaffGT - 2 - with GT
14. Txviper - 2 - with GT
15. JBG - 2 - with GT
16. FerrariSlayer - 2 - with GT
17. TimCantwell - 2 - with GT ---
18. Partsmann - 2
19. Extrap - 2 - with GT
20. PL510*Jeff - 2
21. BlueMoose - 2 ---
22. Mark McGowan - 2- with GT
23. John Gourley - 1 - with GT
24. JWZ - 2 - with GT
25. PeteK - 1 - with GT
26. HighHP - 2 - with GT
28. CopenhagenGT - 2 ---
29. Mike Mosing - 2 - with GT
30. Pe2unia - 1 - with GT
31. AlohaGT - 2 - with GT
32. MarkH - 2 - with GT
33. Vince H - 2 - with GT ---
34. Ed Sims - 2 - with GT
35. Roketman - 1 - with GT ---
36. Demolition Man - 2 - with GT
37. Not Tonight Jim - 1 - with GT
38. Love CHP - 2 - with GT
39. Awsum GT - 2 - with GT
40. BM SoCal - 2 - with GT
41. Brian Naylor - 2
42. Peter Volny - 2 - with GT
43. Harley Cluxton - 2 - with GT
44. Ryan Fisher - 2 - with GT
45. Tachy - 2 - with GT
46. Nafod - 2 - with GT ---m
47. CJ428 - 1
48. GT0987 - 2 - with GT
49. Syco GT - 1 - with GT
50. Magic - 2 - with GT
51. ByeEnzo - 1 - with GT
52. GTtech - 2
53. FJPikul - 1 - with GT
54. Indy GT - 2 - with GT
55. JaxGT - 1 - with GT
56. Tmcphail - 2 - with GT
57. DavidN - 2 - with GT
58. Mach1Pannu - 1 - with GT
59. GregMHTD - 1 - with GT
60. TGilbert - 2 - with GT
61. Special K - 2 - with GT
62. Mike1 - 2 - with GT ---
63. Texas Mongrel - 2 - with GT
64. Dreimer - 2 - with GT
65. Spartan - 2 - with GT
66. Biginch Blake - 2 - with GT
67. Connor-san - 1 - with GT
68. Triheart7 - 2
69. Enzo Btr - 2 - with GT
70. Mark Witthar - 2
71. David Kimmerle - 2 - with GT ---
72. BAT - 2 - with GT
73. Craig Jackson - 2 - with GT
74. Specracer - 2 - with GT
75. Stef - 2 - with GT
76. Stormcat - 1 - with GT
77. Soundwave - 2 - with GT
78. Spaceman - 2 - with GT
79. Midnite Blu - 2 - with GT
80. Sound Waves - 2 - with GT
81. 68RCodwman - 2 - with GT
82. BtwoG - 1
83. Sinovac - 4 - with 2 GT's
84. GKW05GT - 2 - with GT
85. WMJim - 2 - with GT
86. Frank the Tank - 2 - with GT
87. 1418 - 2 - with GT

Last edited:
Reactions: JWZ

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Here's a question, probably not a biggie with Uber these days, but if we don't know which day our GT will arrive, do you think it'd be smart to rent a car at the airport? And if so then I wonder if the hotel will allow for 2 cars per guest in their parking lot; maybe I need to call the hotel about that?

Or do you expect Reliable will get the cars there a day or more ahead of time?

Reliable will have your GT there on time. You won't need to rent a car.

Chip

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Are you bringing your GT Manny?

Chip
Chip. I do hope to.