Rally to Rally 5 from St.Louis

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Dave,

I reserved one room at the Greenbrier on my own.

HiloDave

Last edited:

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks, Dave!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBTGT, look at post #46 in this thread. I have a room reserved at the Greenbrier under the group name. Jeff Larson I know is not coming to the Greenbrier. I will try to contact the others and let them know. Frank

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBTGT and I have discussed the stop around Louisville. About 20 miles East of Louisville, on I-64 is a town named Shelbyville. Seems appropriate for a stop to gas up and eat lunch.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
R/R 5 from St.Louis

fjpikul:

I won't be able to make it to Rally 5 this year; I have a Court Jury Summons, that I con't get out of!!:frown

AMB

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
OK, sorry to hear it. Thanks for the info.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
OK folks, as of today it appears that everyone except Frank, Dave and me have dropped out of the overnight stay at the Greenbrier so I am releasing the rooms I reserved under my name effective Tuesday morning. Should any of you wish to join us Monday evening, the 27th at this fabulous resort you may call them and book a room on your own. That's all I got. :cheers

Jan A. Byrd

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
Percy IL
Rally

I live about 50 miles south of you and own a yellow 06 GT. I would like to run up Sunday evening and say hi if you guys are going to be around somewhere. Drop me a phone call if you get this message so we can figure out a time and place to hook up. I would like to show you the hitch I built for my car. Jan Byrd, 618-443-8835.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
J Byrd, did you not get my response to your PM about 3 weeks ago? Will call you tonight. FJP

Jan A. Byrd

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
Percy IL
Frank didn't hear from you and we have been gone to TN last few days getting back Sat evening. We drove up to Drury Sun evening but couldnt' find anyone around. Asked at the desk but they couldn't help with out names of people registered. Went to your house about 7ish but didn't see anything stiring there either. Maybe we will have better success next time, all not lost we ate out at Texas Road House. Jan..........
J Byrd, did you not get my response to your PM about 3 weeks ago? Will call you tonight. FJP

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Have fun guys and be safe! See you Wednesday.