Rally IV images

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
103 More Pics

Hope this works. http://photobucket.com/fordgtrally4

Sam Pack has an amazing collection of cars... the 2 Cobra drag cars were a highlight of the trip. I have read about them and seen them in old magazines, but to see them in person was wonderful. I had a wonderful time at the rally. I met alot of great people and took away alot of good memories. The time spent with my father and the time spent behind the wheel will never leave me. What a great group of people on this forum. And yes, thats me and Rue McClanahan from the Golden Girls...guess ya had to be there :lol

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Rue was at the 4 SEASONS HOTEL?

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Rue was at the 4 SEASONS HOTEL?

Yes she was. We were headed out to 6th street for some music and she was walking in the hotel. I instantly recognized her and did the photo op. The funny thing was my dad had no idea who this old lady was and why I wanted a picture:rofl. On a sad note, I also met Reese Witherspoon, but did not have my camera :frown

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
did this get posted already?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Andy has 12 hours of footage that he needs to whittle down. He's gonna have a PG-13 version for the general population and then the unrated bonus version of what the hooligans were up to...

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
It's good stuff... made me laugh.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Fun Video, want to see more!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hey Dave, is that my car at the 53second point? I'd love to get my hands on that video if it is. Carmilo's reaction made me smile.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Poor George, always the fall guy.