Rally IV - East Coast Trailer

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I've contacted Plycar about transporting GTs from the North East to Rally IV. They did a good job last year getting our cars to Rally III.

Anybody from the north east who is interested in getting on a truck can let me know and I'll coordinate with Plycar.

I don't have any prices yet, I'm just getting a list of names for people who might be interested at this point.

List so far...

1. Mark06GT
2. Rocketman
3. Specracer
4. RadGT
5. NJGT
6. Mad in DC
7. PILOTJPW1
8. Waldo
9. Pe2unia
10. KDO GT
11. Cyclenirvana

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Mark,
I am interested!! Specracer would be interested as well

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
I am interested...depends on $$$. Thanks for taking the point on this Mark.

Stu

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Keep in mind in the planning phase Roketman and I are up in the Boston area. We could for sure arrange to have one pick up point for both of us.

Thanks for looking in to it!

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Keep in mind in the planning phase Roketman and I are up in the Boston area. We could for sure arrange to have one pick up point for both of us.

Thanks for looking in to it!

Good to know. As we get closer to the event, I'll be contacting people directly to smooth out logistics.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Ya also might have Pe2unia, FBGT40 and MAD In NC from Maryland, North Carolina to South Carolina...

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mark:

I am interested. Car is at the Shore about an hour and a half from Philly.

NJGT

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I am interested also. Please add me to the list.

Frederick Maryland pick up point.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Ya also might have Pe2unia, FBGT40 and MAD In NC from Maryland, North Carolina to South Carolina...

You may have another GT from North Carolina. Depending on my work schedule, I may be interested.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yes, please include KDO GT and myself when getting the price together. It will be great to see two more black beauties on board.:biggrin

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Make that possibly 3 GTs in North Carolina...would like an idea of the cost (ballpark figure). But definitely interested.

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
General update on trailer from east coast (somewhat subject to change as more details emerge...)

Plycar will deliver the cars to A.R.T. on 10/13

Plycar will pickup the cars from A.R.T. after the last event on the 16th or early saturday morning (whichever works out better for us)

Round trip price: $3,500

There is still room for a couple more cars. If anybody else wants in on this, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks for doing this Mark:cheers KDO GT and I are in:thumbsup

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I didn't think Plycon did us any favors on price last year, and $3500 to Texas is MORE than they charged for Las Vegas. Unless my geography is off, seems to me that Texas is closer than LV. Also, diesel is at least $ 1.00 per gallon cheaper than last year.
I may be interested, but I think the price is too high.

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Agree with you on the price. I've gotten them to lower it to $3,100. I'm also talking to two other companies to see what they can do for us.