Rally III News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Count me in, Dave!

I'd be interested in shipping GT out there from SW WI. If anybody is setting up shipping, please let me know if a stop can be made to pick up one in WI. Black w/no stripes, won't take up as much room!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Watching this thread grow and see everybody chime in is awesome - this is gonna be great guys!!! :thumbsup :banana

Joey - I may be bringing the big trailer - want me to stop by your place and pick you up? It's sorta on my way :lol

Lets keep it up and break the 150 - who knows maybe 200+ show up to CS's place! :thumbsup :cool

:cheers
Trent

avant

GT Owner
Apr 22, 2007
calgary, canada
I'm in

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
question for Bony

Bony - What were the dates of the Rally one more time!

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ed, just look back a few posts for BIG RED LETTERS! I think his cataracts are getting worse.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Has anyone heard of any possible dates for this thing? Just looking for a date here.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Has anyone heard of any possible dates for this thing? Just looking for a date here.

What....you're wife can't make it??:lol

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I AM DEFINITELY IN!!!
Last time around, I was in the middle of a move. This time around, I am taking time off to make sure I can be there for every minute!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I AM DEFINITELY IN!!!
Last time around, I was in the middle of a move. !

???? Dude, just TIVO the damn thing and show up!

William S

GT Owner
Jun 27, 2007
San Clemente, CA
Out of the closet

Been lurking for quite awhile. Great forum with lots of useful info. My thanks to those that make it work so well.
My very first event was Newport Beach and look forward to Vegas! Count me in for two!

William :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Been lurking for quite awhile. Great forum with lots of useful info. My thanks to those that make it work so well.
My very first event was Newport Beach and look forward to Vegas! Count me in for two!

William :cheers

Welcome aboard, sir! :club

doccars

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 10, 2005
Count me in. Thanks

doccars

GT 1547

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Vernal, UT
I'll be there

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Have the trailer but want to look at the possibility of shipping the car...please let me know if anyone has room for another GT on a stop through Winston-Salem, NC right along I-40. Alternatively, if enough people are interested we can secure our own space. Just want to keep all options open....2227 miles is a long way to pull!

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
I'm in... I hope

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Please add me to the list! :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
A little birdie told me that Shelby Automobiles has a lady that has arranged transport for thousands of cars and is the best of the best when it comes to efficent transport at fair rates,.... maybe DBK will meet her when he travels to SHELBYVILLE???

JimF

GT Owner
Dec 19, 2006
Palm Springs, Lake Tahoe
Rally III

You can count me in for Rally III.

Since we will be in LV, how about time on the tracks there.:banana:banana:banana The oval would be a hoot and there is a nice road course outside the oval. The road course inside the track is much to small for our cars.

Plan for as early as possible due to heat.:ack

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
A little birdie told me that Shelby Automobiles has a lady that has arranged transport for thousands of cars and is the best of the best when it comes to efficent transport at fair rates,.... maybe DBK will meet her when he travels to SHELBYVILLE???

I would definitely be interested in this birdie!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Dave,

Sounds liike a great one. Please add me to the list. Thanks. anybody feel like sharing transport from CT or nearby, let me know.

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.