Rally 9 Transportation

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
email again or better yet give him a call. Emails sometimes get lost in junk mail

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
I've made contact with Mike and we're getting transportation for me set up. The one issue that came up two years ago was a concern about making sure the transport company had enough insurance per car and per truckload should an unforeseen catastrophic event occur like the discussion in the following thread:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...d-cars?highlight=transport+insurance+coverage

In that instance the transport company upped its per load coverage for our event.

With the cars' values these days, it'd be easy to have a $1.5MM load ... or probably more.

Will follow up when I hear back from Mike.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Received the following from Mike:

"Reliable Carriers carries 5M on each truckload without a specific breakdown per vehicle."

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Well, there you go.
Hopefully we will not have a 6 pack of cars each worth $833K each.
Mike as well as the Reliable Corporate owner know the worth of our cars.

Scooter

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Could you send me a price shipping from 60174
Thanks!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Scooter-

I have finished my canvass of owners interested in shipping their car to the LV rally. This was used to downselect a preferred carrier which is Reliable.

The ball is now with the individual owners to contact Mike and investigate/contract for shipping services.

My last check with Mike on 7/15 indicated 13 owners had signed up to transport their cars out. This is quite a bit different than the 30 or so who initially showed interest during the Spring canvass.

Please contact Mike sooner rather than last minute to secure timely (in and out) transportation services for your car.:wink

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I emailed him directly. Thanks