Rally 6....

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Hi Dave,

Could you please give us an idea of the days events and evening agendas? I have booked a hotel but need to finalize flights and would like to know the schedule. I was planning on arriving the 22nd and departing on 26th. I understand the real start of the deal is not til 23rd?

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
This is post #9 by DBK -- August 25-26-27, 2011 with an optional additional track instruction day on August 24th.

I would guess the registration/reservations will be out in a couple of months, there are a lot of preparations to be made for an event like this.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thank you BB.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Arya,

There will be a group hotel booking thread...would suggest staying with everyone else.

Dave should have info up soon, as we have blocked rooms out at a good group rate....

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
Utah could be my first event.
I checked the millersportspark.com site but saw nothing about it under "events".

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I will post the hotel info in a minute. Hotel bookings can begin immediately. Event registration will follow later this week.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Great. I had first booked Grand America and then decided to be cheap and switched to Little America. If all are staying at GA then I will switch too if they have room. Due to work and travel limitations I will be arriving on Thursday 25th morning and out Sunday morning. Im still dwelling having my car sent up or as I told Rick being a dork and just coming myself as I really just want to come and meet y'all. I know it will not be nearly as fun without my car and the second I get there I will want my car there. Plus since Im only coming for 3 days may not be worth the 2K and anxiety of my car being on the road for 4 days. Eitherway, I look forward to meeting you guys.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Great. I had first booked Grand America and then decided to be cheap and switched to Little America. If all are staying at GA then I will switch too if they have room. Due to work and travel limitations I will be arriving on Thursday 25th morning and out Sunday morning. Im still dwelling having my car sent up or as I told Rick being a dork and just coming myself as I really just want to come and meet y'all. I know it will not be nearly as fun without my car and the second I get there I will want my car there. Plus since Im only coming for 3 days may not be worth the 2K and anxiety of my car being on the road for 4 days. Eitherway, I look forward to meeting you guys.

Why not drive it? I'm sure there will be a caravan from SoCal, once the guys get it together there (as for me, I just drive Tonopah/Ely/Wendover/SLC). I expect that a group of 5-8 cars will be driving out of SoCal....

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I would consider driving actually a friend offered his trailer too but we get back on the 24th from a family trip and would never make it up in time. Thats why Im flying morning of 25th. I might touch base with Shelby S. and see if I may get my car on one of his trucks.