Raj on Cover of Autoweek

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Good idea Stormy!:thumbsup

"The Captain" has already been claimed by that other guy.....
Besides Admiral is higher up the totem pole.

I think the " Admiral" is very fitting. We can thank the writers at Autoweek for the name. . It's a really great article. There's a nice picture of Raj in his office with one of Camilo's pieces in the background

Attachments

• 2016-07-13 00.20.49.jpg
    2016-07-13 00.20.49.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for all the comments, guys.

Sorry I didn't get to see many of you at Le Mans but thanks for all of your support! Certainly was a great week for the entire extended Ford family!

Thanks for asking about the elbow. I was hoping that no one saw me fall off the pit wall right before the start of the race. They popped my elbow back in place at the track but when I got back to Detroit I found out that it was actually fractured. I'm out of the cast now and in a brace so all is well.

Thanks again to all of you who supported and believed in us on the road to Le Mans!

Glad you are on the mend and didn't need surgery. As swollen and stiff as your elbow was post race, not surprised you cracked something.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
:agree:

And AJ would know!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow, I didn't know that about Raj getting hurt. I don't think it slowed him down a bit whereas most of us would have been down & out.

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
In the photos of Raj at the Ford employee event he was wearing a brace... it looked like it had active aero! Hope you heal quickly Raj!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Sorry to hear about your "fall" Raj. Glad they put humpty dumpty together again, I mean "The Admiral". Thank you for the great job you have done putting the team together at Ford. We can all be proud of our GTs knowing that the Ford team is behind us. Get well soon, and hope to see you in Pebble Beach!