Raj Nair announces 2017 Ford GT allocation process at FGT Rally 10

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
http://www.fordgtforum.com/2015/09/...7-ford-gt-allocation-process-at-fgt-rally-10/

Full video:

[video=youtube;Qa-IhfD1hqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-IhfD1hqs[/video]

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Very cool to be there for this

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
^^^ +1

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I've already hired a professional grant writer to complete my application, but I'm a little concerned that my Ford loyalty might come across too strong and look something like this:

1.jpg

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Note to poster: Your currency has been revalued. New GT now priced at $1M US, not including delivery.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm still on cloud 9 in hopes of being a future caretaker of the new GT. it would look great as the centerpiece amongst all the other Ford blue oval gems I have gathered over the years. I know dad is looking down with a huge smile on another EPIC Ford product in the making.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Still unbelievable to think that I will be given the opportunity for possible ownership of this masterpiece. On top of that to be recognized and appreciated by those that I admire the most in Ford. Just sends my pride of being a Ford man to the stratosphere. No other car company and I mean noooooo other would provide an opportunity such as this to its customers. I wish you all the best of luck in your applications but reserves just a little extra luck for myself. ;)

Vince H

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Praying for Manna to fall from heaven!

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Do you think there is a dealer in Florida that won't try to screw us? I want to order one but may have to go out of state again.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Do you think there is a dealer in Florida that won't try to screw us? I want to order one but may have to go out of state again.

Nope. If you get a car, I have just the dealer for you Don.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I have the cash ready.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We feel the same way John, thinking we may have a chance to once again be an Ambassador, (and Ambassadress) for such a special car and special company, we are so excited.:biggrin:biggrin