Question on GT included items

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
The 2 middle items

Upper bag is: ? (please let me know)
Bottom bag is: The manual (is this correct)

Attachments

• Untitled picture.jpg
    Untitled picture.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 267

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The 2 middle items

Upper bag looks like the battery tender-charger

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Upper bag Charger and storage Pouch
Big black bag on right - car cover
Lower pouch owners manual
Below Keys are on bottom
Left side item is front license plate mount (throw directly in garbage!) :lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The 2 middle items

Welcome Vramani !! :cheers

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Upper bag Charger and storage Pouch
Big black bag on right - car cover
Lower pouch owners manual
Below Keys are on bottom

Passed the eye test.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

And do you fellas realize that if Ford HADN'T included that with the car - our FGT's would/could have been exempted from the requirement to mount a front 'plate? At least that's how the law reads here in Wash. St. (according to the WSP Capt in charge of granting/issuing front 'plate "exemptions").

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Was it not required by law that ford HAD to offer one? If not, then shame on whoever was responsible for the bracket! By the way, I think we have like 15 front license plate brackets, so if anybody needs one, Let me know. I will GIVE them away! All you gotta do is pay shipping

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Well then my didn't come with one. Yeaaaaa, that's the ticket. Just wasn't there...

And do you fellas realize that if Ford HADN'T included that with the car - our FGT's would/could have been exempted from the requirement to mount a front 'plate? At least that's how the law reads here in Wash. St. (according to the WSP Capt in charge of granting/issuing front 'plate "exemptions").

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Has anyone actually used that bracket?

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
bracket

What bracket???:biggrin

Viper

FORD GT OWNER - U.K.
Aug 9, 2008
Kent UK
Aweful lump of plastic.

Standard legal requirement here in the UK but I rarely run with a front plate on any of my cars and certainly never on the GT as it wrecks the line and that is far more important than being legal.:cheers

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Didn't someone once say "it would be like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa" - worse yet, on the girl under Bony's avatar flag.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well then my didn't come with one. Yeaaaaa, that's the ticket. Just wasn't there...

Oh, I tried that angle too, '32! Whether YOUR PARTICULAR CAR "didn't come with it" or not, the fact that the company DOES make them for the car is all that matters! :biggrin

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

I am sure if Ford didn't include one it couldn't be sold new in CA!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I am sure if Ford didn't include one it couldn't be sold new in CA!

Or in sold other states as well most likely. And doubtless that pbly WAS why Ford supplied it. The point I was making was as stated. IF Ford hadn't made it available - FGT owners in Wash St. wouldn't have to mount the front 'plate...and pbly residents of other states with a similiar law wouldn't have had to either. :cheers

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Vramani

Congrats on the new toy!!

Wait!!!! It appears that you are missing THE most important item in your package. The "go-fast" bottom that you'd put on the dashboard....:rofl The one you push to get you to warp speed.

GTED

The 2 middle items

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I got stopped in NYC for not having my front plate mounted (it was on the dash) on my F430 Spider. I told the Officer that I was waiting for one to come from Italy. He gave me a ticket and a second one for having a clear cover on my rear plate. I guess he was having a bad day!

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Thank you

for the answers.