Qualified Dealer Neded For Leak!!!!

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Hey Everyone,

I have not had a lot of time these days to be on the forum, but I do need your help. I just had my half shaft bolts replaced by Stillen and they found my power steering pump leaking.

As you can tell, I didn't trust any local dealer to replace the bolts, so I paid Stillen to do the job. I have read on previous posts that there has been quite a few leaking power steering pumps. Stillen said, if they did it, they would have to charge big bucks for something that should be under warrantee!

Any suggestions of an authorized dealer that could change out a power steering pump in the So. Cal area?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Aug 25, 2006
Hey Everyone,

I have not had a lot of time these days to be on the forum, but I do need your help. I just had my half shaft bolts replaced by Stillen and they found my power steering pump leaking.

As you can tell, I didn't trust any local dealer to replace the bolts, so I paid Stillen to do the job. I have read on previous posts that there has been quite a few leaking power steering pumps. Stillen said, if they did it, they would have to charge big bucks for something that should be under warrantee!

Any suggestions of an authorized dealer that could change out a power steering pump in the So. Cal area?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I understand your frustration

The process to replace the pump is not difficult however having completed by a dealer while she remains under warranty is prudent.

As for a dealer in SoCal I do not know however in NorCal Harrold Ford is a facility that I would highly recommend to all.

All the best

Shadowman

Gill Jr.

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2007
Orange County, CA
Hey Everyone,

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

PM sent - Gill Jr.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

If you don't mind going to San Diego, call Carlos Velasco at Mossy Ford (cell: (858) 490-4724) - he handles all the Ford GT's they service - and the work is done by Senior Master Technician Joshua Guymon (cell: (858) 342-7524)

Ral;phie

machone

GT Owner
Nov 1, 2006
Had a similar situation a couple of month ago when a front shock began to leak. I had great service and results with Ken Grody Ford. They flat bedded my car to and from service. They have a special garage for the GT they term the vault. Very professional. Highly reccommend. By the way I'm in Newport Coast. If you need more help feel free to contact me at 949 509-8585 Luis

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
You might also see if your preferred non-Ford provider (Stillen, in this case), is willing to contact Ford to see if they will warranty with Stillen doing the work. It is VERY cool of Ford to even consider this but I know for a fact that they have done this before.:cool