Pricing in next 5 years?

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Incredible. So Two forum members have Miura in the same green?

I bought Ajai’s a while back. I had been pestering him about it since Rally X. :)

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Thanks for the nod Mark. Remember, all of you driving these cars, all of them have my initials on them, which mean every car in your collection, should be made available to me, at my convenience to drive and enjoy. The more RPM gets to drive them, and see the RPMs go towards the red.....................the better for the cars, me, and the driving public. Go drive, wear a mask, outside of the car, and stay safe!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all, all that have and drive their GTs, have much to be thankful for!!!!
You too Mark!!!
Very smart my friend.
Your always welcome in my garage.
Agree with your assessment 100%
Best To All,
Mark

Reactions: digman1 and RPM217

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I bought Ajai’s a while back. I had been pestering him about it since Rally X. :)

Except for all your Chryslers, you have very good taste! ;)

Reactions: DakotaGT

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX

Clint is a better caretaker for the Miura than I could ever be. He got 3102 and knows it’s history backwards and forwards. And I got a Mk II. A win/win situation.

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
I would look at this purchase like a vacation. It only makes sense if you want to take the trip.

I would not over think it and I hope you are able to enjoy the process.

Best of luck
Perfect response.

Cadster

GT Owner
May 21, 2017
Man...DakotaGT is my new hero.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Mine does.

You need to re-create the opening scene from the Italian Job, minus the fiery death part.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Auggie, how old are you now.....
Rocketman, Chip ,Jeff and I 15 years ago were living forever....its to painful :)
GTJOEY1314
Chip and I were young 15 years ago!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Lately I’ve read from owners & fans on this forum, and other places, that the ‘05/06 could spike to $500k in the next 5 years.

I’m curious what leads you to believe there will be another run up in price?

I’m close to pulling the trigger. I’m looking and plan to make my first (and maybe last) gt in the next 18 months. I want a driver so I care more about maintence and upkeep than low miles. Not interested in stripe delete and open to at least 4 different color options.

Any and all insights for a prospective owner appreciated. There’s nothing that comes close to a GT but at 5bills I’m not sure I would justify ownership.
Where in New Orleans do you plan on driving a GT? 😂 hopefully not Lakeview...
5BE8BDFE-CE71-438D-8F03-170E4488982D.jpeg20B71AC8-BFF1-4AFB-B2F5-AF6F69B45D77.png164B6950-BFCE-4E50-B99D-CEA5735E6BDA.png
Seriously though, dm me, I’m on the north shore.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You need to re-create the opening scene from the Italian Job, minus the fiery death part.

Simon Kidston did just that... Clint and #3102 will be in his Miura registry.

Reactions: extrap and DakotaGT

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Simon Kidston did just that... Clint and #3102 will be in his Miura registry.

Yes, and I have an incredible photo of Miura 3102 on the assembly line in August of 1967, but I promised not to share it publicly until the Registry is published. Also, a rather amazing tidbit of history on this particular Miura, but also waiting for 100% proof that it is true before revealing. When the time is right, I will create a thread on all of this, and stop clogging up this one! Thanks, guys.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I need a ringtone with that exhaust note.

Reactions: DakotaGT

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Great Miura pic by my buddy Dave Wendt.

Other cars here

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
All of those photographs are excellent, but those nighttime pictures in the fog are incredible.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Ford dealership here in Jersey has a NGT listed in a local used car pamphlet for $ 1,690,000! Good luck with that.

They also have 2 which have not reached the 2 year resale point yet but will be for sale next year.

How does 1 dealership get three cars?

Their web site is: www.allamericanfordinoldbridge.com. Take a look at their video.

If the young woman comes with the car, I might need to alter my opinion of the $ 1.7mm!

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Ford dealership here in Jersey has a NGT listed in a local used car pamphlet for $ 1,690,000! Good luck with that.

They also have 2 which have not reached the 2 year resale point yet but will be for sale next year.

How does 1 dealership get three cars?

Their web site is: www.allamericanfordinoldbridge.com. Take a look at their video.

If the young woman comes with the car, I might need to alter my opinion of the $ 1.7mm!

Thanks for sharing that. That is a great looking GT. 6 miles and lots of upgrades!

That is crazy how they have 3!!

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Very possible. There were a number of ways dealerships could earn an allocation......from the dealer application process, performance award recognition, to lottery. I have no information on this dealership but having 3 NGT's is not impossible. Highly unlikely for the average dealer but not impossible for a high performing dealership.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Love those “ documents fees”! Not legal in all states. This dealer wants it even on the inflated price!
I had to pay it on mine, when I asked about it . Reply was “ because in our state we can, and because we cannot inflate the price like we can at our Italian super car dealerships “!
Thank you Ford for giving the allocations directly to us!!!

Reactions: 2112

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I think dealer allocations were linked to dealer performance? If you were a five-star dealership (or whatever Ford uses) then you qualified. The guy that runs Planet Ford got a very earl black/white stripe car and told me he had qualified for two more because all his dealerships were highly profitable.