posting pics

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I wanted to post a few pics of the first delivered FE Viper but am do dumb to figure it how here. On other boards I can do it thru managed attachments .

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There is a little icon of a picture with what looks like a tree next to an icon of a film strip. Click the tree picture and it will let you attach or host remotely from a linked www image url.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I just upgraded to widows 7 and I have to admit it is a bit more complicated on the browse and select than XP or Vista for that matter.

1st Manage attachments button below

Now widows 7 takes over then on the upper right click add files which opens a window wit "select files" once you open that you can open files in your computer and open the pic you want.

not done though...once you click on your pic, you have hit select file and then on the lower left corner hit insert file.

I did one just to work through it.

Attachments

• interior_nav3.jpg
    interior_nav3.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 129

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Heeeeeeeeeeey, 2112 - let's see a couple more shots of that interior!!!!!! :banana:banana:banana

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Heeeeeeeeeeey, 2112 - let's see a couple more shots of that interior!!!!!! :banana:banana:banana

That interior is awesome looking. Is it in a Heritage?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That interior is awesome looking. Is it in a Heritage?

That picture is of a GTX1..... There are no HERITAGE GTX1s.....

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Someday............I am going to put a dark red interior in my car so I collected some pics of red interiors in GTX1s. By dark red I am thinking of the dark red interior in my parents 1966 Impala super sport back when I was a small kid (but still a car guy).

Attachments

• interior_nav2.jpg
    interior_nav2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 125
  • nav_consolethumb.jpg
    nav_consolethumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 122
  • redinterior3899thumb.jpg
    redinterior3899thumb.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 119
  • redinterior4028thumb.jpg
    redinterior4028thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 124

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
What is the black button between the double DIN AV/GPS screen and the shifter? One of DBK's Utility Trays would look good in there.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?13315-Ford-GT-Utility-Tray - Post 1

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
By dark red I am thinking of the dark red interior in my parents 1966 Impala super sport back when I was a small kid (but still a car guy).

This is close but maybe even a bit more dark, like the classic dark Firetruck red of yesteryear.

Attachments

• IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 135
H

HHGT

I almost bought a 3rd GT. It was going to be a 2005 stripeless silver with dark red interior, just like the Enzo here in SoCal.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I almost bought a 3rd GT. It was going to be a 2005 stripeless silver with dark red interior, just like the Enzo here in SoCal.

Was it a GTX1?

Any pics in your archives?

H

HHGT

Was it a GTX1?

Any pics in your archives?

I actually wanted to do the conversion there was not one for sale. Silver on Red is awesome. BMW Z8 did a proper combo.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
So you saw a Roofed car with a red interior? I hope I can find some pics of that. All the pics I have found so far are of GTX1s.

My car is blue. I have seen a few Ferraris that were blue with red interiors. Loved them. :thumbsup

:usa

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
What is the black button between the double DIN AV/GPS screen and the shifter? One of DBK's Utility Trays would look good in there.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?13315-Ford-GT-Utility-Tray - Post 1

Ralphie, that should be the power adapter/cigar lighter/radar detector/battery trickle charger connection thinga majingy