Police already pulled me over ALREADY!

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
Unloaded my car in the back parking lot, Went to check my tires pressures at a gas station 4-5 blocks away.
On the way back got pulled over in front of the hotel.

He did not like it that I gunned it to make the light, was not centered in my lane? and OK I did not use my turn signals, But hey I was doing about 80 in a 20 zone so I wasn't overly worried about it.

So he just checked my paperwork out, made sure I was not wanted anywhere :bored Gave me a poilte talking to and sent me on my way. (no ticket(s))

Could have been worse. He was a nice fellow, I don't think he knew how to check my Canadian papers:biggrin (interm Paper Drivers Licence(just renewed), I am using my dealer plate, ETC)

Nice wide roads here makes you want to speed:thumbsup, Only if there not as many LEO's around:thumbsdow

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
They like nice cars here in Utah... I have not had a ticket in over 5 years ( knock on wood :banana ) and the one I got back then was in a motor home :biggrin

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Glad you did not get a ticket. :thumbsup

I mostly clicked on this thread to see if you still had the same avatar. Thankfully you do!! :cheers

:huge:

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
Glad you did not get a ticket. :thumbsup

I mostly clicked on this thread to see if you still had the same avatar. Thankfully you do!! :cheers

:huge:

I will be keeping it for a while...
I cannot help myself, I have a huge breast fetish:willy:banana
Mike

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
If SHE was in the car with you, I'd have pulled you over as well!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Utah Highway Patrol are good people. Different here in CA.

Ed

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Well Sh!t

How in the hell do people get out of tickets? I follow all the rules.... hands on the wheel, behave courteously and respectfully, quick with the DL/ins, etc... but have NEVER been let off or given a reduction. I even went so far as to get a Desert Storm vet plate with the hopes that some cops are vets and would give a fellow vet a break. Nope. Never. To include this morning. Oh well, traffic school here I come.

Attachments

• pulled_pig.jpg
    pulled_pig.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 354

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
PBA cards and courtesy "badge" sometimes help the situation. Many have to use "high priced attorneys" to get the violation reduced to a non-moving offense. Remember the economic times we're in currently, the local municipalities are in dire need of cash, you help them by paying your tickets. In many cases, they have no trouble "reducing" the offense, as long as they can collect the $$$$$$. In NY, it pays to hire the attorney so you're not assessed the additional raise in insurance rates for the next 4 years as a result.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I follow all the rules....

...except for the one you were pulled over for violating, evidently! :lol (sorry!)

It usually boils down to: What you did, when it was done, how flagrant it was, how much traffic (risk to others) at the time, YOUR AGE (believe it or not), what his COMPUTER has to say about ya, aaaaaaaaaand whether the LEO was getting along with the Mrs. before his shift...if you get my drift. But, the biggest factor these days is likely to be just how bad his jurisdiction needs $$$$$$$$$$$.

Of course, if the LEO is a Chevy guy, well then...:biggrin

H

HHGT

The smaller the officer's penis the larger the ticket.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
story from three months ago....

At Newark Airport one Thursday night. Flight cancelled (nothing unusual there). Cant get out till Saturday. Options?

1.) Drive to JFK then fly - no good, bad weather there
2.) Drive to Philly then fly - no good, same bad weather
3.) Drive to Baltimore then fly Southwest who fly's no matter what... - This is the plan

Get Avis rental, hoof it to Baltimore to find out SWA is delayed. Choice? drive the rest of the trip to Raleigh (4 more hr's) so I take off.

Coming through Virginia on 85 at mile marker 63, speed goes from 65 to 50 for 1 mile - instant ticket.

Get local lawyer $250, court date comes, he represents me - charges dropped to inoperative vehicle, $175 fine... One point - non moving.

I hate Newark......... and Continental airlines....