Phoenix Area Get Together

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Fellow forum member spddmnjay is visiting the southwest from the great white north. He would love to meet up with other members in the area. Anyone interested in a dinner or mini rally in the phoenix area this Saturday, the 4th of September?

Maybe Don & Charles, Charro, or the Pavilions car show? Larry, John, Tim, Chip? You guys up for something? :banana:banana

Rich

H

HHGT

I got Jason's email and trying to figure something out. I have out of town visitors working through schedules. How about C&C in Irvine California - I know Im available Saturday.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Rich,

I should be available then. Pavillions followed by Don & Charlie's is always fun.

Chip

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hey, Monica and I will be in Phoenix to visit her Mom this weekend. Maybe we can throught the GT in the trailer and join in... I will check to see if I can work out the arrangements.

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
i will be around. count me in for the activity/get together.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Kim and I are still in town until Sunday morning. We'd love to hook up Saturday evening!

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Sounds fun. Bummer that I don't have my GT though. I'd love to show it to you guys...but it's being outfitted to "fly". You'll have to wait until Rally V to check it out.

Let me talk to the 'social boss' and see if we can line up an evening 'sans kids'.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Kim and I are still in town until Sunday morning. We'd love to hook up Saturday evening!

Tim - You've been conspicuously silent as of late - nice to know you're still around!

Ralphie
:cheers

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Tim - You've been conspicuously silent as of late - nice to know you're still around!

Ralphie
:cheers

Honestly, I have been silent due to the fact that I have been busy working on all my cars. I have accumulated so many cars, and work on each one that the summer has left me with little time to do anything else! I'm bringing three to the track for the rally and you would think that I am preparing for LeMans!!!! It's a bit "nuts"!

Tipo874

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Tucson, AZ
I'll try to make it too since I don't know anybody here.

Dave

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Fantastic response! :thumbsup I look forward to meeting you all this weekend! :banana

I will speak with Rich tonight and get him to respond on this thread.

Cheers
Jason

spddmnjay

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 14, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I just spoke with Rich and he suggested that Chip or maybe Larry or whoever wants to lead :biggrin chose a place and time for Saturday evening. Post details and we will be there.

Cheers
Jason

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
My "Social Coordinator" informed me we have dinner plans already! Anybody up for after-dinner drinks?

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
My "Social Coordinator" informed me we have dinner plans already! Anybody up for after-dinner drinks?

You need to tell her that NOTHING is more important than a Ford GT related event!

peiserg

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2010
Phoenix, az
Hey guys. Some of you know me from the Vegas rally. Silver NSX. Tim we chatted several times... last time here at Shane's place when you rolled up in the "beater"... the bentley :)
Chip you may or may not remember me.. i was trying to squeeze you for a ride in the Yellow Rocket for my brother who came with me to Vegas, but time was against us.

Anyhoo.. I may be able to come out for the GT. I'll park in the losers sections and try to sneak in to hang out with the cool kids. Being married, it'll depend on the mood of the missus of course...

gerry

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Hey guys. Some of you know me from the Vegas rally. Silver NSX.

Gerry - great to see you on this forum buddy! And I can't wait until you find the "right" Ford GT for yourself. Be patient...it's out there for the number you want. You, Jeff and I will have some good times.

We'll have to do a poll on the forum to see if there's any other "blocks" with 3 Ford GT owners within 2 homes of each other. Way cool!

H

HHGT

Jason, I left you a v/m

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
So what is the verdict? Coffee and cars in the AM Sat, or Pavillions SAT afternoon, or?

Tom

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Hey guys. Some of you know me from the Vegas rally. Silver NSX. Tim we chatted several times... last time here at Shane's place when you rolled up in the "beater"... the bentley :)
Chip you may or may not remember me.. i was trying to squeeze you for a ride in the Yellow Rocket for my brother who came with me to Vegas, but time was against us.

Anyhoo.. I may be able to come out for the GT. I'll park in the losers sections and try to sneak in to hang out with the cool kids. Being married, it'll depend on the mood of the missus of course...

gerry

Hey Gerry! Good to hear from you. Got your eye on a GT?

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
So what is the verdict? Coffee and cars in the AM Sat, or Pavillions SAT afternoon, or?

Tom

A few of us GT owners were together this afternoon, several of us will definitely be at Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. However, I'll be driving a green Lambo Murcielago, not my GT. The evening at the Pavilions will be brutally hot (too hot for me!).