Paint codes to use in commissioned artwork

PushkarM7

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,

First post in the forum. I'm having a painting commissioned, as a tribute to our father. The car was allocated to him, and he made all his design selections, but passed away a month before delivery.

I was thinking it be awesome if the paint colors were to match the standard GT pallet. However, I can't find much info online. I can pull color codes off of photos, but I thought I'd ask the forum too.

Are there RGB/Hex color equivalents for Liquid Red, Liquid Blue, and Triple Yellow?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your loss.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Welcome to the forum. Condolences for your loss. Please share the car he had passion for as well as the finish painting.

GLH

Apr 19, 2016
Hi,

First post in the forum. I'm having a painting commissioned, as a tribute to our father. The car was allocated to him, and he made all his design selections, but passed away a month before delivery.

I was thinking it be awesome if the paint colors were to match the standard GT pallet. However, I can't find much info online. I can pull color codes off of photos, but I thought I'd ask the forum too.

Are there RGB/Hex color equivalents for Liquid Red, Liquid Blue, and Triple Yellow?

Condolences... unfortunately there are not any good ways to replicate these with a single color. Liquid blue has some pigments that create a slight hue shift. Liquid red has a lot of depth in the multiple coats and will not translate to one specific color. Triple yellow should not be a problem. it was on mustang.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
condolences to you and your family.