One of One arrives.....

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Got here one week ago.
Freakin' beautiful. I think I need another.......
Jeff told me its the only one (yellow) like it built over both years with these exact options. Go figure.

FGT #3.jpg

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Another

FGT #2.jpg

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Congrats! Are you going to leave it "as is" or tweek it a bit?

BTW, what's that "S" shape on the "B" pillar just above the side scoop all about???

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Was a one owner car. Still has VIN sticker on front wind screen and yellow rotation number decals as well. Plus a few other neat pieces in a box (for future reference) like the plastic seat covers that i assume were on the seats as delivered in 06,...manuals, brochures on FGT, window sticker,....etc.
Thnx to anyone who helped me out with info and the process.
BTW,....it dynoed 535 RWHP bone stock by one of our most reputable vendors here. Repeat,...bone stock.

FGT #1.jpg

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Congrats! Are you going to leave it "as is" or tweek it a bit?

BTW, what's that "S" shape on the "B" pillar just above the side scoop all about???

I am told that is a decal that went across the clamshell as new. Like the tax seal on a bottle of booze. I am told the fella carefully removed one (or both sides) and stuck in original location to be preserved. Have not decided what to do with "that".
If that decal was never there to begin with I hope someone with that knowledge will let me know. Either way I might just pull it and "archive it".

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I am told that is a decal that went across the clamshell as new. Like the tax seal on a bottle of booze. I am told the fella carefully removed one (or both sides) and stuck in original location to be preserved. Have not decided what to do with "that".
If that decal was never there to begin with I hope someone with that knowledge will let me know. Either way I might just pull it and "archive it".

could well be but I havent seen it on mine when it rolled off the truck late 05......

BTW - NICE STABLE of FoMoCo products........ Couple others here also have Boss9's... and the 00R has to be a blast!

FYI - I thought the "S" meant to Start buggin Empty Pockets...............

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
I will go take a photo for clarification.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats! Everytime I see a yellow GT I like it more and more.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awesome score.

Congrats! Everytime I see a yellow GT I like it more and more.

That's what I told Bigfoot yesterday. Yellow was produced in such low volume yet I think it will be remembered as the iconic color of the concept car.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Guys,....the ONLY color I wanted was yellow. Thats what took so freakin long.
I was willing to go black but that just wasnt working out either.
Then i had this epiphany that if I got black I would still be trolling EBAY for yellow and that was when I knew I had to shop exclusively for yellow.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Congrats! That car is gorgeous!! My yellow one is still in the wrapper with all stickers and tags affixed as the car was delivered back in '05. I'm not biased - LOL.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Photo detail of item previously mentioned. Border makes it look like an "S" from a distance.

FGT #4.jpg

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Hmmmm - I don't have those on mine...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Photo detail of item previously mentioned. Border makes it look like an "S" from a distance.

Yes, I do recall seeing those on cars.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Thanks for this and the writeup elsewhere, B.F.

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
sticker placement

View attachment 24386

This is how mine arrived.20060903_0374.JPG

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Congratulations, have fun with your GT!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Guys,....the ONLY color I wanted was yellow. Thats what took so freakin long.
I was willing to go black but that just wasnt working out either.
Then i had this epiphany that if I got black I would still be trolling EBAY for yellow and that was when I knew I had to shop exclusively for yellow.
Where are you in the Northeast? We have a few of us in Ma.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Congratulations. Now go out and drive that thing!!!!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations. Now go out and drive that thing!!!!!

I second that. I've had a Shelby Mustang, a Shelby CSX Cobra and now the GT. It is by far the most fun I've ever had sitting in public with my clothes on. Drive it. Forget miles per gallon, thing about smiles per mile!