OEM billet replacement side vents anyone??????????

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006

Last edited:

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Paypal done. 2 sets no PC.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Paid.

Payment made for my Black side vents via paypal.

Chip

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
When are you gunna start making Tesla stuff? :rofl:rofl:rofl

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
If any of you are wondering why we went through this process to make these out of billet please refer to this link below and look at post #4.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14547

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
pe2unia payment sent for the side vents. :thumbsup
Trying to figure out which type of top vents to go with. Started a thread on that as well for opinions.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
shipping update!

OK we have ten sets of vents going out in the morning and the rest of the orders should ship Monday or Tuesday (baring any machine complications). If anyone else is interested in a set please get on board ASAP as all of the orders should be filled by early next week and the machinist is moving on to other projects.:cheers

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Paypal'd for o/e billet. Thanks for an excellent experience John :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Paid for. Sorry for the delay.

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
If it's not too late, I'd like a set of side vents powdercoated.

John

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
If it's not too late, I'd like a set of side vents powdercoated.

John

Just go to the link below and order up:thumbsup we still have some time:cheers

http://www.fordgtforum.com/sidevents.html

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Frank and Pete
Got it:thumbsup

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Payment sent.
Thanks

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Payment sent.
Thanks

Got it:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Pe2unia, got my screws. Thanks a million. Put them on this morning. Frank

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Pe2unia, got my screws. Thanks a million. Put them on this morning. Frank

If you get some time Frank post some pictures of them there bad boys:biggrin

Aug 25, 2006
** UPDATE **

I was just informed that the production of these vents is coming to a close as such I ordered a few sets to tuck away because the likelihood of them being created again is IMO slim and none.

Once the tooling and fixtures have been put away the idea of setting t he system back up for a solo set here and there would become cost prohibitive.

It is for this reason that I encourage all to make a decision soon as to whether these are interest to you because the window of opportunity to closing.

FYI at the present time the OEM plastic replacements are over $300 retail and if as expected the prices continue in the upward direction it will not be long before these billet OEM replacements are on par from a price point and yet will forever be the better piece.

In closing; there is nothing in my sharing this other than my knowing that a last opportunity was presented to all.

Takes care

Shadowman

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
** UPDATE **

I was just informed that the production of these vents is coming to a close as such I ordered a few sets to tuck away because the likelihood of them being created again is IMO slim and none.

Once the tooling and fixtures have been put away the idea of setting t he system back up for a solo set here and there would become cost prohibitive.

It is for this reason that I encourage all to make a decision soon as to whether these are interest to you because the window of opportunity to closing.

FYI at the present time the OEM plastic replacements are over $300 retail and if as expected the prices continue in the upward direction it will not be long before these billet OEM replacements are on par from a price point and yet will forever be the better piece.

In closing; there is nothing in my sharing this other than my knowing that a last opportunity was presented to all.

Takes care

Shadowman

Sent you a note and thanks for doing this.:thumbsup

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Just got mine today and installed them a few minutes ago. They look great!!! What are those allen head machine skrews for that came with the vents? I just used the OEM sheet metal skrews.

Thanks to all

John

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just got mine today and installed them a few minutes ago. They look great!!! What are those allen head machine skrews for that came with the vents? I just used the OEM sheet metal skrews.

Thanks to all

John

We put those in with the package just in case anyone wanted to change them up a bit. You can use the stock ones or the ones that were provided with the package. Post some pictures for everyone to see:banana