No Name Ford GT?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
That would be great Tom!! :) Wish I had one to send you. An overlay would also work, would it not?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
actually I like the part where you run into a girl superficial enough to make the first question "what do you drive?" My answer, "a little domestic Ford." I don't need to see the jaw drop expression when I drive off in the GT.

Just exactly how far did her jaws drop? :biggrin

T_R_S

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2008
I'm with you ... but this guy was Probably at a fancy cocktail party trying to pick up some chicks when he offered them a ride in his Ford GT.. After asking one girl to go for a ride she replied " Oh you have a Mustang how cute.. My friend Armondo just offered me a ride in his Lambo.. maybe when I return when can check out your mom's car " :biggrin After the party the Ford GT owner was feeling the lack of the Italian Mojo and decided to go into the closet... :rofl

actually I like the part where you run into a girl superficial enough to make the first question "what do you drive?" My answer, "a little domestic Ford." I don't need to see the jaw drop expression when I drive off in the GT.

People are insanely superficial in Dubai. Someone will ask you what job you have, what car you drive, and where you live plus whether you own it or are renting before asking your first name, haha.
When I get these kinds of questions I always like to mess with those people, I love telling them "I drive a ford" and I let me Alberta ascent come out as much as possible. They will usually give me an almost disgusted look then shortly after leave me by myself.
I always laugh if I happen to see that same person outside and they see my car, I'll watch them stare at it in amazement, wondering who owns this rare car (in Dubai), then I walk up and jump in and their jaws just drop. I also don't dress fancy by Dubai standards, most people think I'm U.S. military so that throws them for a loop too. ;)

Once in a while I’ll bring a girl home because she likes my car but as soon as I’m threw with her I’ll tell her it’s easy to find a taxi outside, and show her the door. If she acts like a lady, then I’ll treat her like a lady, if she acts like a whore then I’ll treat her like a whore.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
"actually I like the part where you run into a girl superficial enough to make the first question "what do you drive?" My answer, "a little domestic Ford"

So I take the GT to the grocery store to pick up a bottle of Chianti and some ice, and a big black dude in this pimped out Caddie (something you definitely DO NOT SEE up this way) stops his car in the middle of the street, backs up about fifty feet and yells "hey man, what kind of car is that?"
"A Ford," answers me.
"Man, what kind of Ford is that?", he asks.
"The fastest motherf#*%ing Ford you'll ever see" says I.
"Right on, brother," says the Caddie dude, as he drives off laughing like a crazy person...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
"The fastest motherf#*%ing Ford you'll ever see"

:biggrin that by far is the best line I have ever heard on this forum:biggrin

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
QUOTE=soroush;153065]"The fastest motherf#*%ing Ford you'll ever see"

:biggrin that by far is the best line I have ever heard on this forum:biggrin[/QUOTE]

+100
:cheers:cheers:banana:thumbsup:thumbsup:biggrin:rofl:lol:wink:club:party:agree::agree:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
"The fastest motherf#*%ing Ford you'll ever see" :thumbsup

Can't wait to use it myself! With camera in hand.

Hopefully you'll forgive us on the copyright "infringement".

Cool.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SORRY GENTS,
I edited T-R-S's signature,..
This is not LAMBO POWER.
Sadly,
GRANDPA BONY