Next FORD GT rally?

HotRodGarage

Dec 7, 2021
We own a 2005 Ford GT and we are wondering if there is information on the next Ford GT Rally for this year 2022. Thanks.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not yet. I’m working on it.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

(y):cool:(y):cool:(y)

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Consider Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Brand new track Multimatic is involved in. I can obtain Wave runner, Pontoon or Jet boat availability https://ozarksinternationalraceway.com/

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Consider Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Brand new track Multimatic is involved in. I can obtain Wave runner, Pontoon or Jet boat availability https://ozarksinternationalraceway.com/

OUR STORY
Ozarks International Raceway is a 3.97 miles state-of-the-art facility at the heart of the Ozarks. The Missouri-based international track has several layouts, but the longest configuration truly shows what this facility is about with its 19 thrilling corners and a 150 feet elevation difference throughout the lap and 1200 feet elevation change over a single lap.
The other configurations include an outside track of 2.5 miles course and an inside track of 1.4-mile track. These are ideal for Racing Schools or clients renting the track for their events.
The goal of this track was to provide a safe and fun place to racing enthusiasts, all the while preserving nature around. The Ozarks being a mountainous region, the primary architect of this layout was the lay of the land, paired with Jr Pesek’s vision and Multimatic’s knowledge; this new facility quickly attracted the attention of the biggest series in North America.
With the Race Control built to modern standards and a turkey barn turned into a 60-car garage, OIR’s facilities cater to the highest motorsports series standards in North America. The track’s five-year plan is to have IndyCar, NASCAR, IMSA and SRO amongst its visitors.
Jr Pesek’s vision was to build a world-class facility that could easily be a destination for the whole family. OIR is 2 hours from Kansas City and 3 hours from Saint-Louis. Just a few miles from the track, teams, clients and partners can lodge at the luxurious resort of the Four Seasons hotel, one of the many up-scale resorts in the area, or in Osage Beach, where you can find countless shops, hotels, restaurants, golf courses, vineyards, etc.
Aside from being an excellent venue for spectators, OIR will be a 654-acres playground for thrill-seeking enthusiasts. Over the next few years, the track will have; a rally and off-road course, condos, team houses and cabins, a clubhouse, a drift pad and a Racing School.
The goal of the Racing School is to be the stepping stone to PF Racing, a premier Endurance Team competing in IMSA and occasionally SRO, and create a ladder system from motorsports entry into top-level GT4 and GT3 endurance racing in North America.

Reactions: digman1

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Can’t wait! I’m healthy and ready!

Last edited:

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Watched a few Youtube videos of Ozark from October and November 2021 so seasonally cooler, this track has great elevation changes would be challenging to keep rear engine car properly balanced, track speeds good for GT's?

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Yay!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
OUR STORY
Ozarks International Raceway is a 3.97 miles state-of-the-art facility at the heart of the Ozarks. The Missouri-based international track has several layouts, but the longest configuration truly shows what this facility is about with its 19 thrilling corners and a 150 feet elevation difference throughout the lap and 1200 feet elevation change over a single lap.
The other configurations include an outside track of 2.5 miles course and an inside track of 1.4-mile track. These are ideal for Racing Schools or clients renting the track for their events.
The goal of this track was to provide a safe and fun place to racing enthusiasts, all the while preserving nature around. The Ozarks being a mountainous region, the primary architect of this layout was the lay of the land, paired with Jr Pesek’s vision and Multimatic’s knowledge; this new facility quickly attracted the attention of the biggest series in North America.
With the Race Control built to modern standards and a turkey barn turned into a 60-car garage, OIR’s facilities cater to the highest motorsports series standards in North America. The track’s five-year plan is to have IndyCar, NASCAR, IMSA and SRO amongst its visitors.
Jr Pesek’s vision was to build a world-class facility that could easily be a destination for the whole family. OIR is 2 hours from Kansas City and 3 hours from Saint-Louis. Just a few miles from the track, teams, clients and partners can lodge at the luxurious resort of the Four Seasons hotel, one of the many up-scale resorts in the area, or in Osage Beach, where you can find countless shops, hotels, restaurants, golf courses, vineyards, etc.
Aside from being an excellent venue for spectators, OIR will be a 654-acres playground for thrill-seeking enthusiasts. Over the next few years, the track will have; a rally and off-road course, condos, team houses and cabins, a clubhouse, a drift pad and a Racing School.
The goal of the Racing School is to be the stepping stone to PF Racing, a premier Endurance Team competing in IMSA and occasionally SRO, and create a ladder system from motorsports entry into top-level GT4 and GT3 endurance racing in North America.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Anywhere! Hoping that 2022 won’t suck as much as 2021 did for us.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Anywhere! Hoping that 2022 won’t suck as much as 2021 did for us.
Sounds like 2021 set a low bar--keeping my fingers crossed for you and Roz!

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
The roads around the Ozarks are absolutely amazing! No traffic either.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I might warn you all now - Missouri still continues to use airplanes to patrol speed limits. They are very effective.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Whoop!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I am amused that people don't have an extremely strong inkling where this event might be.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Last year of NFGT build .
Andy (ajb)

Reactions: BtwoG

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Andy (ajb)
Hmmm, with DBK's hint, at the time and location where the last car rolls off the assembly line with a happy new owner there to take the keys??? That would be way cool.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Andy (ajb)

Are you suggesting a trucker-like Ford GT convoy to Toronto?! 😁 😎

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I'm sure the 2025 Rally will be back in Dearborn for the 20th anniversary of the FGT.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Hmmm, with DBK's hint, at the time and location where the last car rolls off the assembly line with a happy new owner there to take the keys??? That would be way cool.

It would be a fitting presentation to Flagstaff GT, for total miles driven in a 05/06/NFGTGT.