Newest Blipshift shirt is posted. GT40 & very cool!!

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Not sure if some of you still get the daily email. The email came out today and once I opened it, I couldn't order it fast enough. Such a cool design. Love the vintage racing poster look to it. Here is the link for those who haven't seen it yet.

The #98 car Ken Miles won Daytona in, in 1966. Such a cool shirt! Just wanted to let you all know about it. It's available until 11:59pm Tuesday night. 👍

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
I like it, ordered.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Saw this one on ebay, kinda cool.
73E9C69A-6290-4C74-A3B7-44DE20D78612.jpeg

Reactions: Ed Sims and extrap

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Saw this one on ebay, kinda cool.
View attachment 60810

I like that a lot buddy. Thanks for the link. 👍

Reactions: centerpunch

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Several years ago, someone here posted a link to a shirt with DETROIT in the classic Ferrari logo format.

I thought it with Blipshift but I can't find it anywhere.

Amybody know where I can buy one?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Reactions: Ed Sims

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
THANK YOU!

Love these shirts.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's a nice shirt but it does run a smidge small in my experience. At least the red one does.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I emailed Jim, Hopefully he can upsize me before it ships out. Either way, I am thrilled to find them again.

Thanks!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I sent an inquiry to see if they are going to do another run of the Ken Miles Daytona #98 car. Nice poster style art.

Reactions: KennethClay

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
I sent an inquiry to see if they are going to do another run of the Ken Miles Daytona #98 car. Nice poster style art.

While they didn't re-issue that shirt, they did come out with their daily shirt email today and it's actually 20 older styles that they "resto-modded". They put the shirt and or the design in a different color. One of them is this below

https://www.blipshift.com/products/miles-ahead-ii

It's the P4 & Miles GT on a different colored shirt. Previous shirt was a nice medium dark blue. This is on a light blue shirt. Definitely worth the $15 for the regular shirt. Just thought I'd let you all know.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Daniel responded and said that the shirt was in stock, but they misunderstood which shirt it was that I had called the Ken Miles Daytona '66 shirt. So, I clarified and this is his latest response below. Be sure and let them know if you'd like to see the #98 shirt come back into production. I've cast my vote. I think if enough show interest, they will bring it back. Thanks! Syco

>>>>>>>>>>

Ah, you must mean the "Rule The Daytona" design! Though not in the current lineup, that one was popular, so it's a strong possibility of a comeback in the future. To stay in the loop and cast your vote, just make sure to sign up for the Notify Me list on that product page.

Cheers! -Daniel / team blipshift

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Daniel responded and said that the shirt was in stock, but they misunderstood which shirt it was that I had called the Ken Miles Daytona '66 shirt. So, I clarified and this is his latest response below. Be sure and let them know if you'd like to see the #98 shirt come back into production. I've cast my vote. I think if enough show interest, they will bring it back. Thanks! Syco

>>>>>>>>>>

Ah, you must mean the "Rule The Daytona" design! Though not in the current lineup, that one was popular, so it's a strong possibility of a comeback in the future. To stay in the loop and cast your vote, just make sure to sign up for the Notify Me list on that product page.

Cheers! -Daniel / team blipshift

Very cool and great reply from them. I tell ya, I've contacted them a few times for shirts and they have always been extremely helpful. I once missed the Cobra Daytona shirt, and though it was only a day later, it was sold out but I was able to grab an extra. Cost a little more (less than $5 difference) but they helped. But I have gotten several complements on my Rule of Daytona shirt lately when I wear it to my local cars & coffee.

I will tell you, this site is becoming a SERIOUS addiction. I am probably over 25 shirts now if not more. And I saw they have a cool E-Type shirt and a Radwood F40 shirt I wanna grab. Ugh, such an addiction, lol.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Here's another kinda cool one. The shirt color is the car color, the black details and white stripes and details are all that's printed. So it works for red and blue cars, maybe black would look ok too.

.shirts.jpg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Wait a sec! I thought you sold your GT?? 🤔 :)

This shirt I just got off eBay does the same as far as using the shirt's color as the car's body color. It's a nice shirt. A little on the thin side, but soft and fits good: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113710183881

s-l1600.jpg

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Wait a sec! I thought you sold your GT?? 🤔 :)

I did!

But I like you guys, so I'll still be around occasionally!

Reactions: jaxgt and extrap

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I went to the site to buy the red T-shirt. The standard shipping was as much as the shirt($12.99+$13). I hate it when sellers overcharge for shipping. Didn’t buy it.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I went to the site to buy the red T-shirt. The standard shipping was as much as the shirt($12.99+$13). I hate it when sellers overcharge for shipping. Didn’t buy it.

+1 So if they had charged $19 for the shirt and $7 for shipping they might have made a sale.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
+1 So if they had charged $19 for the shirt and $7 for shipping they might have made a sale.
The non “sale” price was $20. With $5 shipping (reasonable) I would have bought it.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ive always bought multiple items of the same design for the family. That diffuses the shipping.