New Gt

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Hey guys, I just got my Tungsten GT. Pulley and tune are next. I'm finding the seats a little uncomfortable, any suggestions? Other than that GREAT car!
Michael:cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site man :cheers

Pulley/tune will totally change the car. Feels as fast as it really is, unlike stock. As far as the seats, I guess you could buy a little lumbar pillow. I think that's usually what bothers people, though I find the seats very comfortable.

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Thanks DBK! I'm talking with an interior shop about installing a air bladder between the shell and the leather on the stock seats. I'll let you know how it goes.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks DBK! I'm talking with an interior shop about installing a air bladder between the shell and the leather on the stock seats. I'll let you know how it goes.

welcome
heffner tune, heffner pulley, acufab x pipe= 600 rwhp for 1153:banana

ottocars

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2007
florida
is there an other seat where you sit lower in the car like a racing seat,so the helmet is not against the doorlid which is really uncomfortable?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey guys, I just got my Tungsten GT. Pulley and tune are next. I'm finding the seats a little uncomfortable, any suggestions? Other than that GREAT car!

Welcome Michael. I'm just next door to you Gulf Stream. Good to see another South Florida GT! :cheers

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL

Congratulations on the new car. To make your seat more comfy try one of these "Seat Cushion for Car" from China. Apparently, it comes standard in the Ferrari's 599 Fiorano, as it is pictured in the ad below.

Attachments

• Seat cushion.jpg
    Seat cushion.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 230

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
Congratulations on the new car. To make your seat more comfy try one of these "Seat Cushion for Car" from China. Apparently, it comes standard in the Ferrari's 599 Fiorano, as it is pictured in the ad below.

LMAO!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

The Chinese just don't care about copyright, trademark, likeness etc...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

SAAAAAAY...didn't I see wunna these on the front seat (mebbe it was on the dashboard) of that hot lil' RED Chineeeeese car you did an article on recently?:confused

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Stefan does it come standard or is it an option on the 599?:wink

Freeflyer- welcome and see you around soon.

Manny

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
SAAAAAAY...didn't I see wunna these on the front seat (mebbe it was on the dashboard) of that hot lil' RED Chineeeeese car you did an article on recently?:confused

No, I think that was the standard rubber, suction-cup bath mat. It's standard on that model.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Michael,
Welcome form another S. FL Tungsten owner.. We need to get you, Chris , Manny and myself together for a cruise to the tower shops!! :banana

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome, Michael! Enjoy the ride!:cheers

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Michael,
Welcome form another S. FL Tungsten owner.. We need to get you, Chris , Manny and myself together for a cruise to the tower shops!! :banana

Hey lets not forget Brian(SuperB) and Mike (abolfaz). Mike you can only come if you drive up in a kit car.:wink

Manny

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Let me know when. I'm installing the pulley and tune this weekend. Should be fun.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Welcome and all board for the ride of you life Michael!!:banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Let me know when. I'm installing the pulley and tune this weekend. Should be fun.

Where are you doing your work? Heffner?

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
I'm doing the work myself.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm doing the work myself.

Whose pulley and tune are you using? Doing any dyno work?