Need a boost gauge

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
Anybody out there have an extra working boost gauge?

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Yes, Autometer has one brand new for $225. Call them and order it. They manufacture the gauges on a request basis. I needed a new fuel gauge so I ordered all the small gauges and replaced them all at the same time.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I would add, that these are a revised design from the originals, so they are supposed to be more reliable. Note these are the small gauges only (no speedo or tach).

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Buy the Autometer gauges not a replacement from Ford. If you get a gauge from Ford it will fail with the same probability as the existing gauges.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Zach Salapatek

Technical Sales Agent

AutoMeter Products, Inc.

111 Somonauk St. | Sycamore, IL | 60178

zach_salapatek@autometer.com

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Zach Salapatek

Technical Sales Agent

AutoMeter Products, Inc.

111 Somonauk St. | Sycamore, IL | 60178

zach_salapatek@autometer.com
It would be nice if this info were posted in a sticky since the last I checked the Ford GT factory style gauges are not mentioned on the Autometer web site. This forum is the only place where they are mentioned and if you don't know to contact them directly you'll never find them otherwise.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Simply call Autometer and navigate to sales on their phone line. Tell them you would like part number 880595 for the Boost Gauge. (Ironically, we installed one into an owner's car earlier today!)

Have whoever does the install blue-tape the heck out of the bezel that forms the hood for the gauges.... one of the most expensive pieces inside the car!

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
Purchased. Thanks for the help.:)

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Buy all the small gauges and do at the same time if you are going with the new and improved Autometer.

ItsDocJim

Aug 12, 2017
Replaced. Thanks all