Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
my deepest condolences

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I wish I knew words that could help but I don't think they exist. This is just terrible. Take care of yourself and your family.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
So very sorry for your loss J. May he rest in peace.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Thank you for posting this Jim, it helps us all re-focus on the things we might be taking for granted.

Unfortunately I never had the privilege of meeting Corey, but I know from conversation with Jim he was most certainly his Father's Son. For those of you that haven't met Jim, he is the kind of guy that after you meet him you are left with the thought, "I should really be more like him". When my family was transitioning from AL to CO Jim met and welcomed us, offered help and brought me in to the local car scene. Besides this forum we were complete strangers. Most recently he hooked me up with a contact to get my clam vents painted. Corey, as an impressive burgeoning adult, would have been that kind of man. That is a loss to us all, I am heart-broken.

May you and your family find peace. Somehow...

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Can't find the right words other than I am truly sorry for you lose! God Bless you at this time.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
My prayers and condolences to you, your family, and the others involved.

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
So very sorry for your loss, and may God help you and your family to get through this time.

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
So sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
Condolences

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
This has been a rough year.
Condolences

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Thank you for posting this Jim, it helps us all re-focus on the things we might be taking for granted.

Unfortunately I never had the privilege of meeting Corey, but I know from conversation with Jim he was most certainly his Father's Son. For those of you that haven't met Jim, he is the kind of guy that after you meet him you are left with the thought, "I should really be more like him". When my family was transitioning from AL to CO Jim met and welcomed us, offered help and brought me in to the local car scene. Besides this forum we were complete strangers. Most recently he hooked me up with a contact to get my clam vents painted. Corey, as an impressive burgeoning adult, would have been that kind of man. That is a loss to us all, I am heart-broken.

May you and your family find peace. Somehow...

I reached out to Jim offline but want to echo your sentiments Steve. Jim is really one of those quality individuals that are few and far between and I'm sure Corey was cut from the same cloth. I am deeply saddened by your loss Jim and offer my sincerest condolences.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
So unbelievably sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts.

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Thank you all for your prayers and condolences. The immense amount of support from family, faith, and friends is helping us through this painful time. I consider myself a modest person but never miss an opportunity to brag about our kids. We've been so blessed.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
My condolences to you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
There are no words for this. I'm so very sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
My sincere condolences on the tragic loss of your son. Words cannot even express how events like this sadden me to the core. Strength to you and your family to pull you all through.

Stuart

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I just saw your post and was absolutely stunned by your message. I am so sorry to hear of you and your families loss. Hard to imagine what you are all going through. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Rick

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
prayers for you and your family, heartbreaking....

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
So sorry for your loss. Deepest condolences.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Oh my, how tragic. My deepest sympathies. I can't even imagine the pain you and your family must be enduring.