My son

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
I have to share a story about our son, Corey. He’s the youngest of our three kids. A big sports fan, my racquetball buddy, and a best friend. He is every parents dream kid: polite, respectful, warm hearted, funny, gregarious, etc. The “A” student college freshman that never got in trouble, doesn’t drink, etc., but also with a big circle of close friends. I only wish I could have had it together that well when I was 18. He was riding with friends late Sunday night and the driver lost control near his school in San Antonio. Corey was killed. Our family is beyond devastated right now, but with the support of our friends including my forum contacts here we’ll find a way to adjust to a life without him. Please keep us and the other kids in the crash still in serious condition in your thoughts and prayers.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Without words. I can't imagine......my deepest condolences.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
My dear God, so sorry for you, your family and Corey. God Bless.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Such a tragedy - I am so sorry for your loss, Jim. Terrible, just terrible. You'll always have your fond memories of him, Thank God for that!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Oh my.. I will lift your family up in prayer. Almighty God please comfort this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Devastating and utter tragedy, may he rest in peace, and my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and to your family.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We are so very sorry to hear this.
May God Bless you and your family at this most difficult time.
Rest In Peace Corey.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So sorry to hear this jim. We are thinking of you and yours

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Can only imagine......Godspeed Corey.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Wow.. I'm speechless... I am truly sorry for your loss , my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and to your family.. It's like family here and we share in your pain... Be Strong... Godspeed Corey

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Very sorry to hear about such a tragedy. Deepest condolences to you and your whole family.

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
I am so sorry . It must be the hardest thing in life . My son just turned 21 and is also a great kid. You never think this will happen to your family so I can only imagine your family's pain. I lost my twin brother a few years back . You will never forget him. Look for signs he is with you. To this day I have people thet never knew I had a twin call me his name and I think wow he must be In the room.

Sorry again .

Mark

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My deepest condolences. My wife's boss just lost two young sons six months apart.

SFGT

GT Owner
Oct 23, 2012
So sorry, for your loss, I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
May your son rest in peace. As a father I cannot imagine enduring such a loss. My condolences to you and your family.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I am so very sorry to hear about your son. Every day really is a gift, isn't it? Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
so sorry

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I can't imagine your feeling of loss our most sincere condolences.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
My deepest condolences. You, your family, your son, and his friends will be in our thoughts.
God speed.