My New Addition

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Took over a year and half to build - 1967 Mustang GT 500 CR; Shelby Numbered and In Shelby Registry. 560HP, AC, Navigation, CD, Sat Radio Shelby Parts and Signed by Carrol and carries a 1967 Mustang Vin.

DSCN4066.JPGDSCN4060.JPGDSCN4061.JPGDSCN4062.JPGDSCN4063.JPG

H

HHGT

She is a beauty. Do you mind sharing the final cost? Did you do it yourself or have a builder do it? Engine Pix!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
She is a beauty. Do you mind sharing the final cost? Did you do it yourself or have a builder do it? Engine Pix!

+1

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio

It is a licensed shelby continuation car. It is called a shelby gt 500 cr. The only builder in the country licensed to do it is Classic Recreations out of Yukon Oklahoma. The car is top quality. Engine Pix and more pix coming.

As far as final cost... Are you referring to the amount I paid or the amount I told my wife I paid :)

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Awesome, love the side pipes.

H

HHGT

It is a licensed shelby continuation car. It is called a shelby gt 500 cr. The only builder in the country licensed to do it is Classic Recreations out of Yukon Oklahoma. The car is top quality. Engine Pix and more pix coming.

As far as final cost... Are you referring to the amount I paid or the amount I told my wife I paid :)

The amount that exited your pocket, bank account or secret stash berried in the hills that only your Dog knows about

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Beautiful car David! How does she drive?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Looks fantastic!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Dynamite car. Always thought the 67 was the most beautiful of the Shelby Mustangs. More visceral than the 65-66, cleaner than the 68, and less chunky than 69-70 cars. Rear lights were the key IMHO.

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
Beautiful car David! How does she drive?

Because they redid everything and took the car down to the metal they dynamatted everything and really made sure it was not a rattlebox. It is surprisingly quiet on the inside, but yet really raw like our FGT on the drive and the exhaust sounds like american muscle.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Very nice ............. Dave :thumbsup :thumbsup

Enjoy the ride.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'GREAT looking 'stang! The color really compliments the car's lines. 'Good choice. ('Easy to 'care for' too!!!)

gzl

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2010
Looks great. I've seen a couple of the Unique Performance versions. Certainly head turners. Too bad winter awaits you so soon. Enjoy

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Because they redid everything and took the car down to the metal they dynamatted everything and really made sure it was not a rattlebox. It is surprisingly quiet on the inside, but yet really raw like our FGT on the drive and the exhaust sounds like american muscle.

I was curious if they started with an OEM chassis or a Dynacorn.

Waiting for more pics :thumbsup

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
WOW! Car has the classic look Mustang was built on. Great job! Any interior photos?

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I was curious if they started with an OEM chassis or a Dynacorn.

Waiting for more pics :thumbsup

They used to build the eleanor recreations with Dynacorn bodies but when they were licensed by Shelby they went to the originals. My car started out as a 1967 mustang. It is still titled as a 1967 mustang like it was before and now has an official shelbly serial number attached to the car and is in shelby registry

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
A phenomenal Mustang to be sure!
I just have trouble accepting the Shelby name, in any form on it.
To me, and it's just my personal opinion, Shelby Mustangs were made from 1965 to 1970.

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
A phenomenal Mustang to be sure!
I just have trouble accepting the Shelby name, in any form on it.
To me, and it's just my personal opinion, Shelby Mustangs were made from 1965 to 1970.[/QUOTE

I agree with you but the car is what it is. It's not original. It's a licensed Shelby product. That's how I look at it. The market is strong for them.

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Motor and interior pictures Pleeeeease!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Motor and interior pictures Pleeeeease!!!

+1!