Motor+Transaxel

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
New in the crate compleat blower exhaust mans clutch everthing,Plus Transaxel in the crate,A steal 30,000.

stp69mach1

Feb 21, 2007
UK
are the electronics and wiring harness with it?

Aug 25, 2006
are the electronics and wiring harness with it?

The engine is a new "complete" factory unit with all accessories such as OEM supercharger, alternator, A/C, dry sump pump, power steering, all belts and hoses, dry sump tank, etc.

It is a true drop in and yes it has the OEM engine harness attached as well; it does not have the PCM however this is a low cost item or the one in the gal can be used.

The deal being offered is IMO over the top; the engine retails (if you could get one) for approx. $34K, the transaxle retails for approximately $11K, and then there was a core charge for the engine of $7500 and a core charge for the transaxle of $3200 for a total in excess of $55K.

Takes care

Shadowman

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Where would I have to come to pick it up?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Beach GT. I bought his trailer and live in FL. I am planning a trip to go get it as soon as the weather breaks. The trailer is empty so I could help by bringing it back in the trailer alot cheaper then freight. Crayne was a pleasure to work with and very professional.
David

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Crayne, in on Cape Cod

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well the motor & trans has made it to its new home :banana as KDO GT and I left from Maryland on Friday at 11:30 am to arrive at Crayne's beautiful home in Cape Cod at approximately 10:30 pm that same night. The plan was to drive up to get David's (68Rcodeman) trailer that he had purchased from Crayne but had yet to make the trip to pick it up so I figured we could save David 1150 miles to get his trailer and we could make the trip north not having to tow anything. Once we arrived Crayne had the motor & trans already loaded and ready to go when we got there so everything went smooth as we hooked up the trailer, checked all of the lights & brakes, & tied down everything without a glitch. We did get to take a few minutes to look over his gals (both Black beauty's):biggrin a GT and a stunning Murcielago :eek (Thank you Crayne for the tour at such a late hour). We stayed overnight at the local Inn and headed out at 6:00 am to arrive back in Maryland at 6:00 pm with everything and everyone still in tack as it was on Friday morning:thumbsup. David has plans on heading north from Florida this weekend to get his trailer so I shall meet another first class forum member soon. I would like to send out a huge THANK YOU to Crayne and David for trusting & working with me throughout this process.:cheers OOOHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH and I cannot forget to thank Kevin (KDO GT) for making the trip with me during those 23 long and grueling hours of driving.:ack

Attachments

• DSC03738.JPG
    DSC03738.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC03739.JPG
    DSC03739.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC03740.JPG
    DSC03740.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC03736.JPG
    DSC03736.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 266

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
John, Thank you for the help in getting the trailer closer. I was sure that it was in good hands as prior dealings with you and the billet pieces all First Class. It is nice to have a group of guys that you can trust and in the long run helps all. :thumbsup to the GT forum. I am headed that way tonight and will be there in the morning. No more exuses for not making the rallys as I will have a trailler the GT fits inside.
Thanks David

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
John, Thank you for the help in getting the trailer closer. I was sure that it was in good hands as prior dealings with you and the billet pieces all First Class. It is nice to have a group of guys that you can trust and in the long run helps all. :thumbsup to the GT forum. I am headed that way tonight and will be there in the morning. No more exuses for not making the rallys as I will have a trailler the GT fits inside.
Thanks David

Be safe and see you in the morning:thumbsup

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
OK,

I guess the 2011 mustang drive train is what I want for my '67. The blower is pointed the right way and it has a sump. Just wait'n for the first bozo to wreck one.

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
Any time buddy

Know problem John
It was a interesting trip:cheers

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well David (68rcodeman) arrived this morning at 9 am to get the trailer after driving 11 hours or so all night with a buddy of his but not without a small dilemma. After driving about 9 hours or so his diesel truck started to loose power above 65 mph and going up hills. Being a Ford service tech David diagnosed it during the drive that the fuel filters may be stopped up so once he arrived we went to the Ford dealer (1.5 miles from my house) to pick up the filters and came back to do the install. As expected David was right on with his diagnosis as they are now traveling back to Florida (with full power:thumbsup) with an expected time of arrival of 2am:ack Just as I expected David and his traveling companion were first class as I can put another great GT experience in the record books:thumbsup

Attachments

• DSC03760.JPG
    DSC03760.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC03761.JPG
    DSC03761.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC03763.JPG
    DSC03763.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC03764.JPG
    DSC03764.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC03765.JPG
    DSC03765.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 66

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
John, Bet you didn't plan on having a Diesel seminar at your house before your GT seminar.:biggrin Thanks for the hospitality.:cheers See you at the Rally.
David