Lowering Perches

JoeZ

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2014
Does anyone know of a place where I can find the lowering perches in stock?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
If I recall, MK2 recently made some. Call them.

@MarkH

JoeZ

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2014
If I recall, MK2 recently made some. Call them.

@MarkH

Thank you!! I will give them a buzz today!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Does anyone know of a place where I can find the lowering perches in stock?
strictly my own opinion, I had purchased a set from Alex on the forum and while the car looks so much better lowered, you have to remember by doing that you are changing the geometry of the suspension and travel so you will get inputs into the chassis you've never felt before not to mention scraping on every drive way with a slight pitch. of course I'm talking about driving on Michigan roads which are the worst in the country. after less than a year, I put the car back to stock but there again I'm old too! lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
been driving on the perches since my car was nearly new and made multiple passes at over 200mph on them. In my experience they perform more than adequately

Reactions: Iconic GT

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thats why I got Ahlmans shock package, I have a fully adjustable coil over. I only went down 1/2", a touch better handling, but not too low. Works for me

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Thats why I got Ahlmans shock package, I have a fully adjustable coil over. I only went down 1/2", a touch better handling, but not too low. Works for me
Same! Love Scott Ahlman’s coilovers.

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
I’ve been away from the farm for quite a long time. But recently owners have asked about the original Ford GT 40 lowering kit. So I making a few sets. If you’re interested
aszilagyi@comcast.net

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
We have been making them as well for a while so if anyone needs them please call Kevin at M2K Motorsports or send me a message.
Thanks
Mark H.

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
How much are yours Mark?
Cost with shipping.