Lower Ride Height?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Here's a link to Iforged wheels gallery pics. Both mine and Daves cars are on there.
http://www.iforged.com/showroom/view_album.php?set_albumName=Ford

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
You can really see the difference before the drop. :ack

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
T&A Shocks is not afraid to list the price,
And we are having a special to sweeten the deal.
For the normal $485 price For the Lowering kit.
I will be including for free. The spanner wrench set.
This is a $55 value for free (Through the end of the month).

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
Thanks Alex.

Mr. Rocman, I see that Jason (1 of 101) is also running iForged on the street, with a different wheel. Both look great - hard to choose between them. Did you happen to weigh the new tire/wheel combos to see the net change?

Also what are you planning on doing for a track wheel & tire setup? Maybe Jason could also chime in with his expert opinion.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
When I eventually start going to some track events, I will switch to a 1pc lightweight racing wheel, something like a Volk racing wheel. I will go with a 18/19 or 19/20, but most likely the 19/20. I just have to find the right wheel.
I am not in a hurry since I have no current plans on taking it to a track, nor do I have the garage space to store a set of wheels and handle the constant wheel changes. The stocks are in my warehouse and will sit there until I feel the need for a stock look, which probably means they will sit there for the next decade. :lol

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
No, I never did weigh them, but they are forged aluminum, so they are somewhat light, but not as light as the upgraded factory wheels, at least I think. I do think the new tires would be lighter, so they may be close to the same weight overall. I could be completely off base since I have been known to "not know sh*t" according to my wife. :rofl