Lord Stanley's Cup,

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
I had a wicked time this Sunday! The Holy Grail for us hockey fans is the The Cup! If you guy's are planning to do another Calendar I got October for you. Enjoy the pictures.

Best Regards,

Chuck

DSCN2170.jpg
DSCN2190.jpg
DSCN2195.jpg

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Damn, that's SUH-WEET!!!! May I steal that cup on GT pic to share? EDIT - I'm GOING TO steal that 'cup on GT' pic to share.. :wink :thumbsup

I drank from Lord Stanley's Mug back in the Oiler's heyday. If we ever get the NHL back again, our young guns give me hope. Oh wait, we've got to keep the team in town first....

Anyway, VERY cool shots. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Please Do Enjoy! The Kings won this the cup and I have been out of it ever since. Vodka, and Tequila comes in one big wave in your face!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Wow....how did you swing that? Did you have a "day with the cup?" Grew up a hockey fanatic but living in SW Missouri limits me to what I can see on cable. Closest team is Blues. Did manage to live in Dallas when they were a winning team, and won the Cup, but have never gotten close to it.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
OMG. That is awesome. The 2nd shot is calendar material. I'm sure that between Dave and Camilo it can be made to the shape the calendar needs. That is just way cool. March.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That is fantastic!! As a Bruins season ticket holder, I have touched that same piece of metal, but sure didnt have a day with it. Please elaborate how you got to enjoy, extremely cool!!!

A big well done to the Kings!!

Now its time for all to get back to work.....

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
That is fantastic!! As a Bruins season ticket holder, I have touched that same piece of metal, but sure didnt have a day with it. Please elaborate how you got to enjoy, extremely cool!!!

A big well done to the Kings!!

Now its time for all to get back to work.....

Well said. That way my Penguins can win it. Very cool pictures.

Vince

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool!~

Ed