Looking for exhaust

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You could try Ida automotive for the xpipe

I have an Ida X-pipe that was taken off my car. Anyone wants it…I’ll sell it cheap. Most likely will need new hardware and bracket.

I went with Rich’s “high exit” system. Love the sound and look.

F8AD9710-8BE0-4397-8780-F481FDB65EA2.jpeg

Reactions: Dudlow and digman1

mtdubvee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 25, 2019
Beckley WV
I have a cool tech exhaust I would sell. Nice piece with polished tips. PM if interested or text. 304-228-4732

I have a cool tech exhaust I would sell. Nice piece with polished tips. PM if interested or text. 304-228-4732
Text sent.

Riches bumper delete with his xpipe View attachment 65956
Who makes this X-pipe and where do I buy it?

From Rich directly.
Contact info please. I need to order right away.

If anyone has a lead on an aftermarket exhaust for a 2006 GT bumper delete car. I have an aftermarket xpipe currently but the tips are too long for my liking and I want a flush fitting exhaust.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Can you find a shop to cut them to fit?

This is going to by next option to find a shop that can cut them to fit. Does anyone have any ideas where to go to get this done properly?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Rich Brooks at the GT Guy. I don't think you want your tips flush because of the heat.

Reactions: 2112

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
This is going to by next option to find a shop that can cut them to fit. Does anyone have any ideas where to go to get this done properly?

Attachments

• 9F764977-74ED-48E9-B984-F212F92E48A4.jpeg
    9F764977-74ED-48E9-B984-F212F92E48A4.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 22

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Rich Brooks at the GT Guy. I don't think you want your tips flush because of the heat.

I have borla headers, no cats and the borla race muffler and the plastic piece between the muffler tips has fire damage from the flames coming out of my exhaust. Totally Badass

Reactions: PeteK
Would anyone be interested in a RYFT all Titanium exhaust for the Ford GT? I am looking at having them make a small run of them for my bumper delete 2006 Ford GT? This would be for all 05/06 bumper delete cars. I suppose if there was enough interest we could have a run of them made for the Ford GT's that have bumpers too.

PA32Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2022
Glendora, CA
Would anyone be interested in a RYFT all Titanium exhaust for the Ford GT? I am looking at having them make a small run of them for my bumper delete 2006 Ford GT? This would be for all 05/06 bumper delete cars. I suppose if there was enough interest we could have a run of them made for the Ford GT's that have bumpers too.
Yes, I am in.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Not sure there is much of a market for another exhaust system. Maybe if they are able to do something to differentiate such as using interchangeable tips so the same system can be used with or without the bumper.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Not sure there is much of a market for another exhaust system. Maybe if they are able to do something to differentiate such as using interchangeable tips so the same system can be used with or without the bumper.
I'm doing a x pipe style now that will be able to be made into a bumper delete if a person chooses down the road.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We will offer a bumper-delete version out soon. (All stainless with slanted dual-wall tips.)

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I've got an Accufab exhaust system on my car and it's amazing. The sounds that come out of that system are something else.

QSS

Reactions: Anderson and Art138

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I'm doing a x pipe style now that will be able to be made into a bumper delete if a person chooses down the road.
I figure most GT owners consider a bumper delete at some point, so would be nice to have the option.

white out

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 22, 2011
I'm making a valved Ti system for my car. I could make a second if you cannot find anything.

White out PM sent! ;)