Liquid Blue H0098 is back on the road in Michigan!!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ian, Joe and Kevin from Milliken Ford delivered Liquid Blue H0098 to my home yesterday. (Ian has become a 'master trailer loader and extractor").
The Vehicle had been in 'service' since October after my Petit Lemans 'mini-trip" to Atlanta. Some new stuff was added to the vehicle and x-pel wrap was 'updated'. It is now complete.

It was a cool 47 degree sunny day yesterday so naturally I needed to get a bit of Fresh Gas in the tank. (love the smell of fossil fuels) !
By the time I put in 3.7 gallons, relearned how to adjust the "pedal pack ", relearned how to 'paddle shift' and 'exercised' the titanium exhaust on Telegraph road,
……... I had covered 100 miles.!
Now 6100 miles on the ODO. I will need to do some 'catching up" to some of you over the next few months.!
andy (ajb)

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Great news getting it back from "service", Andy. Just in time for the warm season.

Reactions: tpraceman

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Watch out for those deer!

Ed

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Congrats! Finally.
What new stuff did you add?

Reactions: Ed Sims

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
GLAD FOR YOU ! MM is GREAT!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
As info, 100% of the work, repair and reinstall was done by Milliken Ford here in Redford Michigan. The Xpel was redone by Motor city Solutions in Taylor.
Vehicle never had to leave Michigan.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats Andy

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Excellent

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations Andy, i'm sure its been a long winter for you while she was in for "service"

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That’s great you got it out of the shop in time for deer season. See you soon Andy.

Chip

Reactions: Ed Sims

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Congrats Andy! Look forward to seeing you and H0098 at an event soon.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Happy for you Andy! Hope you get to get more miles in as the weather gets more suitable for driving. I almost totaled a Cayenne with a deer strike, and came close just after I got my NFGT on a local road. Luckily I saw them and braked before they ran into the road.

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
Happy to hear that you are putting miles on H0098, looking forward to meeting up with you and the other at our local cars and coffee.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Happy to hear that you are putting miles on H0098, looking forward to meeting up with you and the other at our local cars and coffee.

Thanks for all your work Joe. Good to know you got our backs.