Last 200 fin

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Kinda makes me sad… But I feel very lucky and honored to have a 2019 carbon series. Best is 14,000 miles of driving pleasure

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
DEFINITELY makes me sad 😥

🤷‍♂️ :)

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Thanks for posting--it was great to get production details on the various Heritage models.

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks for posting--it was great to get production details on the various Heritage models.

Agree on the the production details. Surprised they were able to keep the paint flowing in ‘20 with COVID.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
It's been an amazing run. I, too, feel incredibly fortunate to have a NGT as well.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
It sure was an epic run. It was truly great going to the IMSA races and watching the Ford Gt. They built such a superior car they had to dumb it down to make it less dominant. It was the most penalized car for weight and horsepower in the series. Thoroughly enjoyed getting to meet the team.Proud to be a GT owner!CEBCF305-3DDD-440F-90B8-E2DF6B27F545.jpeg

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Man, 2016 Le Mans now feels like a lifetime ago! This will always be remembered as an exciting chapter of my life, so glad to have been along for the GT ride!

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Chip Ganassi is to be honored at this year's Amelia Concours (now known as The Amelia). Two of the GT race cars will be displayed.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Truly honored to have been selected as well. We have made many friends in the Ford GT Forum family over the years. The Ford Family has also been great to us all over the years. It's been a great 17 +/- years and look forward to many more great times ahead!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
A dream come true for a motorhead from rural Missouri. To think I have two of the most impressive automobiles ever made in my garage is beyond unbelievable.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
A dream come true for a motorhead from rural Missouri. To think I have two of the most impressive automobiles ever made in my garage is beyond unbelievable.

Attachments

• GT's.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 80

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Wow, what a great photo !

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime