L0054 delivered 2-3-20

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Thank you, VistaBlueGT. L0054 will be in Porter Ford's showroom for the next three weeks.
Lee

Hi Lee, thank you so very much. I'm in Chester County Pennsylvania, so it's only an hour drive away. Definitely going to make the drive down (now that I'm on medical leave from my work. I have plenty of time to kill). Also, turns out we have mutual friends from the SAAC club of Lehigh Valley. 👍

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
I love seeing these bold choices on ECP. Great combo with the accents!
Thank you, ENZO BTR. I was unsure about adding the silver accents, but I think that they add a lot to the car.

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Hi Lee, thank you so very much. I'm in Chester County Pennsylvania, so it's only an hour drive away. Definitely going to make the drive down (now that I'm on medical leave from my work. I have plenty of time to kill). Also, turns out we have mutual friends from the SAAC club of Lehigh Valley. 👍
Let me know when you are going to stop by Porter. If I am in the area, I will run over and unlock the GT. I'll PM you my mobile number.

Flatrod

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Sorry Lee, I did not get your text.

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Let me know when you are going to stop by Porter. If I am in the area, I will run over and unlock the GT. I'll PM you my mobile number.

Thank you very much Lee. That's very kind of you. It will be soon. Just gotta pick a day I'm feeling okay to drive the hour (I deal with Crohn's very badly as it's why I'm out). I'll send you a PM soon, when I know I'm going. Thank you again sir. 🙏👍

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
congratulations on your insanely gorgeous car!

Reactions: lc2006

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
Congrats!! One of the better color choices I’ve seen to-date, IMO. Ok I’m a little biased cuz its one that I had on my list but you beat me to it lol

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Congrats!! One of the better color choices I’ve seen to-date, IMO. Ok I’m a little biased cuz its one that I had on my list but you beat me to it lol
I was stunned when my Concierge told me that no one had ever selected Highland Green. I told her, on the spot, that I wanted my GT painted Highland Green. She responded by telling me that I could not select Highland Green until they sent me spray-out cards for my review. Even then, I had to return a signed and dated spray-out card before my choice of Highland Green could become final.

Reactions: Special K

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I was stunned when my Concierge told me that no one had ever selected Highland Green. I told her, on the spot, that I wanted my GT painted Highland Green. She responded by telling me that I could not select Highland Green until they sent me spray-out cards for my review. Even then, I had to return a signed and dated spray-out card before my choice of Highland Green could become final.
Thats how all of the ECP customers did it.

Ed

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Thats how all of the ECP customers did it.

Ed
Yes, I understand that's how the ECP process works. I was simply surprised that I could not waive my approval authority over the spray-out cards. I had 100% confidence that the Multimatic paint shop would nail the color dead-on... which they did, of course! I had been told that they can work directly with the Axalta formulation lab if any color happens to present a particular challenge.

I was merely trying to expedite the process by foregoing the spray-out cards. It all worked out fine in the end.
Cheers,
Lee

Reactions: JWZ

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The card is to complete your order kit also!

Ed

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Can’t wait to see a picture of Highland Green out in the sun after clear wrap!

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
The card is to complete your order kit also!

Ed

Good point, Ed!

Uh-oh, I cannot recall what the hell did I did with the two extra spray-out cards! I feel certain that I didn't throw them out. I sure hope that they turn up....
Lee

Reactions: Ed Sims

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
That color is amazing! Congrats.

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
Can’t wait to see a picture of Highland Green out in the sun after clear wrap!
Stay tuned... I will get some photos once the PPF is completed. A couple of pro photographers have asked to shoot the car, so the photos that I will share will be far superior to my extremely amateurish smartphone photos!

lc2006

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 10, 2011
Centreville, Delaware
I know that someone selected Dark Highland Green shortly after I selected Highland Green; was that you???

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations and enjoy the ride, both figuratively and literally.

medici78

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2006
El Paso, TX
I wish. I'm going to be at the tail end of production.

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Hi Lee, my apologies for missing your PM. I didn't see anything that showed I had a message. I sent you one and I'll be happy to text you in the morning. Thank you so much for your generosity and well wishes. I hope to talk to you tomorrow.