K040 Heritage exists! Multimatic pilgrimage complete

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
We made the trip from Texas to Canada this week for the tour of Multimatic. What an amazing experience! Pearce is one heck of a tour guide and this is one heck of a facility.

The car was in the last assembly station so we got to see it mostly complete. Everything about it was perfect :willy. Lots of completed or near complete cars all over. I love all the custom colors and options everyone chose. It makes the whole experience so unique for us all. A few weeks and it’ll be home. More to come then!! :driving:

We are just so excited to be a part of this. I wish my dad could be here with us, but I’m sure he was smiling down on us today. :cheers

2vrtu2r.jpg

33m0lu1.jpg

r0xhk5.jpg

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Can't wait to see a photo of the car

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations on the trip to Multimatic to see your Baby! I know Fred was with your Family all the way through the tour and he Had a giant grin on his face for his family’s excitement! She will be in Texas soon for all to enjoy!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cool Suff!! Thanks for sharing. .We miss your dad.. he surely is smiling down at this time...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Your Dad was loved by all! Im sure he is thrilled for you carrying on his love for the GT!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Thank you for the post. Looking forward to seeing your GT!

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
So excited for you, your mom and your brother to make the trip and continue on with your dad's passion for the Ford GT. Can't wait to see it cruising through "The Hill Country". I know your dad is a happy man!

Tell your mom Susan and I like her new winter boots.

Gary Ford

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Congrats!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I miss your dad. Still hard to believe I won't be seeing him out here in Scottsdale again or at a future Rally. Heritage #00040 is a special car and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. All the best.

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Congrats guys. Your father is missed by us oldtimers. It will be nice to see the car in TX side by side with the old one.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Clayton and family... I had the honor to meet your father only once shortly after we bought our car... he immediately took Dana and I in with his stories and passion of the FORD GT. We were enamored with his giddiness as he told us of some of his fond memories. From that we both know he is looking down on you all.. Dana and I look forward to having the pleasure of meeting you this coming Spring. Thanks for sharing!
We made the trip from Texas to Canada this week for the tour of Multimatic. What an amazing experience! Pearce is one heck of a tour guide and this is one heck of a facility.

The car was in the last assembly station so we got to see it mostly complete. Everything about it was perfect :willy. Lots of completed or near complete cars all over. I love all the custom colors and options everyone chose. It makes the whole experience so unique for us all. A few weeks and it’ll GTbe home. More to come then!! :driving:

We are just so excited to be a part of this. I wish my dad could be here with us, but I’m sure he was smiling down on us today. :cheers

2vrtu2r.jpg

33m0lu1.jpg

r0xhk5.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Way to go Clayton. Hi to your Mom. And, of course, Hi Fred. Nice new Ford GT.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I still remember when I first met Fred. We got talking about your place in Texas. As I recall he said he drove a fair ways off pavement to get to the house. I was speechless! A Ford GT driven on dirt/gravel?!! He just smiled and said he bought the car to enjoy, and not to keep nice for the next guy. Wise words indeed.

Congrats on the new one. I look forward to seeing photos. Maybe you could shoot one of it parked on the unpaved driveway, might be a first!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Happy Days in Le mans and will always remember Fred talking about all that happened on this trip with a smile and a great attitude. I know he is smiling down.

Attachments

• IMG_1301 (2).jpg
    IMG_1301 (2).jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Congrats... miss your dad. You guys are going to love the new GT!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats and enjoy. Fred will be in the passenger seat on every trip

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations,such an exciting time for you and your family. We will really miss getting lost with Fred in the Hill Country and believing that " Tarzan knows where Tarzan goes" Hope to see you guys in the near future.