Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great write up and great photos !!! :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I wonder if you'll ever even turn on your Mac-relocated stereo once you have your car back together. That exhaust has got to sound sweet.

Are you planning on coming to the '07 Rally? I know I am not the only one that would like to check out your ride up close and personal.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Shadowman simply AMAZING!!!!! I love the "testa rossa".
Enzo eat your heart out!

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Stainless Works is overnighting my no cat system Monday 03/26/07 just confirmed with Al. I am also having the Whipple installed at the same time I will post a sound report as soon as possible.

Nice work Shadowman every thing looks great!
How about that sound report?

gtkurt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 25, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
How about that sound report?

ACR Joe,
After I took the car in last Monday I decided to have spec build me a clutch.That has been the hold up. Every thing else is in place. The clutch should be in by 10AM tomorrow 04/04/07. I plan to take it to the track Saturday. :banana :banana :banana I will be sure to let you know what it sounds like maybe even a video if I get the 1/4 mile record.:biggrin

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
ACR Joe,
After I took the car in last Monday I decided to have spec build me a clutch.That has been the hold up. Every thing else is in place. The clutch should be in by 10AM tomorrow 04/04/07. I plan to take it to the track Saturday. :banana :banana :banana I will be sure to let you know what it sounds like maybe even a video if I get the 1/4 mile record.:biggrin
This weekend, I expect to complete the installation of a Stainless Works long tube header system with SS cats. I will share my feeling about the sound and post photos as well. I can tell you that the appearance, reduction in weight, improvement in flow (for whatever that might be worth on a supercharged engine) are all outstanding. I am delighted to be rid of the boat anchor muffler, exhaust manifolds and factory cats.

632C2

GT Owner
Oct 23, 2006
Puyallup, WA
Bill,

Geez, I'm away from the forum for a while and you go to town! Just an incredible write up and an incredible installation job. The red valve covers and black Whipple look outstanding. The exhaust system does indeed look like a work of art.

Your attention to detail and descriptive abilities are second to none. I can't wait to see what kind of dyno numbers you end up posting. What size pulley are you planning to use?

Steve