#JO42

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
It must have been painful to watch him drill holes into innocent carbon pieces :willy

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Ah, you got me with that :willy

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Gentlemen,

As John was going through his new GT and noticed the front license plate bracket in the little trunk I asked him if he’d like me to put it on. John immediately rushed into his garage and came out with his drill and a 1/4 inch bit. We were all laughing as I acted like I was gonna drill and then took the bit off so it looked like I drilled all the way through. I’d rather go to jail for 6 months than actually drill a new GT but the photos did look pretty good. Wait till I install those riveted on body side moldings!! This was a fine day!

Chip

Got me hook, line and sinker... too funny. You guys are bad :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!! Love it !! :thumbsup

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Congratulations The car looks fantastic in that color. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you everyone - the whole day was a whirlwind and is sill a bit surreal- Mr. Moose and I keep popping into the garage to make sure it wasn't all a dream. And as we keep saying, the people that were here when we took delivery were the icing on the cake! We had people from all over- and some people we had never even met before - it was great. A shout out to a few people - First and foremost- to Dave for this great Forum which is the backbone of the GT community (people and events), to Raj for bringing this program to light, to Jason at Santa Margarita Ford, even though my hand was starting to cramp up, you made the doc signing easy, to Larry (AZGT) who had some schedule-juggling to do to be here. Chip and Kirk, I think you two were as excited as we were for this day to finally arrive. Jennifer, you nearly made me cry (nearly). To our neighbor, Randall, who was present when we got The Great White and the Heritage 10 years ago so it was a treat that he came for this one too. My brother Matt from San Diego and sister Trish who said she couldn't get out of work, then surprised me by being here - Thank YOU! Jim and Lynn - so grateful you came. Peter Choy - you know your role in all this :). John Blue (Nuchi), Bruce & Jami (and your British friends), Randy Duncan, Bruce & Deb, John and Dana, Sheryl & Howard - I'm probably forgetting a few, but it was truly our blessing to have everyone here, happy for us Pam and Ollie, we're grateful you were able to go to Multimatic with us and spend a few days in snow country. Terry & Irene, Angelo & Darlene, thank you for breakfast in Toronto; it's always a joy meeting up with Forum members in other places. Lastly (I think), don't you just love a good gag! That drill was hysterical! I love that Mr. Moose has such a mischievous sense of humor:lol It was a day to remember, the weather was perfect, and we finally got some good sleep last night! And to all of you who've posted comments of support (and even those to didn't post) - Thank you!!! We are still over-the-moon happy!!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
whew - had me going... couldn't sleep last night .
Had dreams of Chip drilling holes into my car :(:(

aady (ajb)

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
The video was great, car looks fantastic.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
After spending a wonderful night with Terry and Irene last night here in sunny South Florida the first thing on my mind this morning was to see if you posted pictures and comments on your new car delivery. You two have chosen a great color combination and I am extremely happy for you both. Congrats and enjoy the ride!! [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Michelle,

OMG! What a car and color. Congrats and can't wait to see it in person at the next Rally!

Gary

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I’m so happy for you both. Enjoy

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Michele and John CONGRATS!!!! the Wait is finally over but the journey has been fantastic I am sure.
The car is gorgeous. Really want to see it live.
All the best and Enjoy.
Also I think Michele you are our first official Lady owner!!!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I bit so hard i think I broke a tooth!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Wonderful!! Congrats

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Last edited:

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Michele and John CONGRATS!!!! the Wait is finally over but the journey has been fantastic I am sure.
The car is gorgeous.
Also I think Michele you are our first official Lady owner!!!

What?! Women are allowed to own cars? What's next? Are they going to be allowed to vote?
Looks amazing!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I would love to see your GT parked next to my orange Bronco. I’m a huge huge fan of your NGT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I think I spied Bill Dickie in the background! He's like where's Waldo...

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Wow! Looks beautiful.The sunsets just got better. Enjoy she is very special.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Wow!!! John and Michele, congrats to the both of you. Sitting in Utah day 1 of Rally 12 John told us it was her car. Michele...you knocked it out the park!!!So it Jovette and I are so happy for ya'll and can't wait to see this one in person. So I have to ask THE question..............Orange Moose???????? Miss ya'll and enjoy the new ride!!!!

Mike and Jovette