Introductions to Tecnocraft Composites

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Seats and rear diffuser look great. The weight savings in the seats are pretty amazing!

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Thank you, the weight reduction has multiple significant benefits in the end.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
75.jpg

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Wicky, wicky, wicker
Tan

LOL!

Tan- is the diffuser in the photo the same length as OE, or is that the "long" one?

Incredible work!

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
1-1/4" longer and wider than the OEM.

Tan

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
61.jpg

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
67.jpg

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
70.jpg

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Sure would like to have that for my rally car. Can you have me one ready before the rally??? :)

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Tan - That is one beautiful piece of car art! Can't wait to see it on the GT.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
compiling interest list for the rear carbon diffuser, and cf wicked wicker.

5981082139_f449d8a186_b.jpg

Making more of the sold out introductory parts (splitter,side diffuser,side cooling covers).

Tan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Looks great. I think the limiting factor is the strength of the OEM attachment points. I recall that one owner had a Stillen's extended one rip out in the TX mile. Those J clips into plastic can only take so much.

Spot on BlackIce ! I shredded two kits completely on standard Italian Highways.. a bit quick maybe, but.. Not even a Tx-mile.. Sounds like crap, real scary... : (

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Spot on BlackIce ! I shredded two kits completely on standard Italian Highways.. a bit quick maybe, but.. Not even a Tx-mile.. Sounds like crap, real scary... : (

I know a lot of people drive fast in Italy, but what is the offical speed limit in Italy?

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Def I'm interested along with my list of the other parts I still haven't bought yet! This list keeps getting longer. Going to be a nice parts bill! ;) Hope you can do me a nice package deal Tan? I'll be good to go for the whole she-bang so to speak by time you have more of original series parts in stock.

Last edited:

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
The rear diffuser is amazing. Shame you can't see 80% of the part which is a single piece, the entire length of the OEM diffuser.

Rear "wicked wicker" is pretty trick too IMO. Be sure to keep an eye out for these parts on the JOYRIDE GT at Rally 6.