Introductions to Tecnocraft Composites

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
All forum members - I have gotten to know both Tan (Marketing and Sales) and Steve (Owner of Tecnocraft) pretty well. We met on the set of Battle of the Supercars almost 6 months ago. They are stand up guys who's business produces some amazing CF parts (which are ready to ship). And this isn't their first "rodeo". They started with Password JDM and opened Tecnocraft to focus on high end autos like Lamborghini's, Bentley's and now the Ford GT.

Every time a new part was made for my GT it was like Christmas. They are beautiful and "solid". Some say the side skirts were the best addition to the car. Personally I like how it's all coming together with the splitter (entire splitter - underside and all, not just a cover or front "lip"), side skirts, side scoops - which all "connect" with the real Carbon Fiber lips on my Savini rims. I'll upload a pic of it all together tomorrow - I think it's pretty trick.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Any chance of making some of these? (with correct connection points for GT)?

Who makes these?

attachment.php

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Marvelous work! Please post the "discounted" member prices! ;-)'
Welcome to the Forum!

Aug 25, 2006
Welcome to the Ford GT family

Your team did an awesome job with Joyride

Takes care

Shadowman

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Discount is 15% off to Ford GT forum members.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
nid4spd - with all due respect, I think you should check the competition before posting a statement like that.

I know, for a fact, that Tecnocraft is "dead on" or much below the competition on their CF parts. That is if you're comparing 'apples to apples' on FORD GT Carbon Fiber. Not Vipers. Not GT-R's. Not Honda's. Those brands have 10x-100x the production runs that FGT's have had so the market is much bigger to make back your R&D/Tooling on.

And if you are speaking about Ford GT's, then make sure it's not an "overlay" of OEM parts. Or just the noticeable portion. For instance, I was amazed when I saw their front splitter! You completely remove the OEM front splitter and bolt on the Tecnocraft CF part. It's the entire front splitter, as well as the underside (belly pan area). One piece, using OEM bolts.

School me if I'm way off base here.

Last edited by a moderator:

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
I agree with AZSTAD! I have checked the competition; Tecnocraft prices are in line and/or cheaper!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Looks like cool stuff. Looks great on Joyride!

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Thank you, we will do our very best to support this community of enthusiast.

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
I also like to express, that our pre preg carbon fiber is stored in a freezer, and is aerospace quality. During fabrication it is removed from the freezer, cut then set in a vacumn mold and rolled into our autoclave, the resin is pre impregnated on the panels being made.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Let’s get that open house scheduled!!

Maybe with some special “group buy” pricing:biggrin

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
We would love to do that, how many Ford GT can we expect to come? The marketing team is at Toys 4 Tots event every weekend in December, but the rest of the company team members are always available every weekday.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Maybe we try to set up something in January. We could meet for breakfast at Chino Airport and then head over to Pico Rivera.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
My vote is after the New Year..... throw a date out now so we can all plan on it and have a large attendance.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Tan - if the dates work out, we'll try to get our GT there with the parts on it. Let me know what works for Tecnocraft.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I saw AZSTAD's GT at the Rally with the various carbon bits on it from Technocraft. It made me quite envious. Very nicely done.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
do you fabricate the parts in dry carbon look?

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Optional matte finish on our pre preg carbon fiber is available, it just needs to be expressed upon order. This matte styling is the same as the new Porsche GT2 RS look.

Tan

Last edited:

Tecnocraft

Sep 29, 2010
Pico Rivera, CA
Tecnocraft will begin dry carbon fiber airbox development upon expressed interest by Ford GT owners.

Tan

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Maybe we try to set up something in January. We could meet for breakfast at Chino Airport and then head over to Pico Rivera.

An excellent idea. Perhaps somebody would give me a ride from the Chino airport to this event. I would fly in for breakfast at Flo's and go from there.

Chip