Inspection in Phoenix area

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
I think I finally have come down to the nitty gritty of a deal on a GT :biggrin and am wondering who would be recommended to complete a PPI in the Phx area?
GT Tech was recommended to me by the seller and I am sure he would do a great job however he is a ways away and with the holiday season I wanted to get a couple of options should Rich not want or be able to do it.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Make contact with Rich aka GT Tech before you pass on him to do the PPI. He has vast knowledge of the GT and has performed numerous inspections. PM me if you'd like his phone number.
John

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Steve, congratulations!! I hope they're not too premature! When will you bring her home? Let me know and we'll make sure we gather up the local GT crew to welcome your new toy to E-town!!! What colour GT owner will you be? (they're all great) :) Wow, what a great Christmas present for you!!!

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks, I just emailed Rich (been running around like crazy here, new baby girl (2 weeks), 2 yr old and now a GT!!):willy
I would like for Rich to complete the inspection on the car, however in case he is unable I was just looking to get some good alternatives.

Steve

H

HHGT

Thanks, I just emailed Rich (been running around like crazy here, new baby girl (2 weeks), 2 yr old and now a GT!!):willy
I would like for Rich to complete the inspection on the car, however in case he is unable I was just looking to get some good alternatives.

Steve

Congrats... Kendall aka Cooltechllc.com here on teh forum has been known to travel to do a PPI. Any access to a lift?

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks for all the help, really is appreciated. Rich has been contacted to complete the inspection and is able next week. If all goes well (which I am sure it will) I will be enjoying the car then.

Steve

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I would "second" the push for getting Rich to do the PPI. He's completed one for me and it worked out very well.

Should you need a lift - I could make mine available - no problem. I'm sure there are several GT owners in the valley that would say the same - so just depends on the location of the GT in the PHX metro.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Rich (GT Tech) knows these cars inside and out. In AZ he's the man.

Chip

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
I have lifts available if need be.

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks, I have a lift lined up for Rich on Wednesday AM. The Seller has been gracious enough to provide access to his. Thanks again for all the positive options.

I sure hope the weather is nicer there than here!!

Steve

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK

The GT is the ideal family car. :)

Hope it all works out, congrats on new babies.

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
LOL!! Well no I suppose its not the greatest family car however if I can just once make my wife and kids smile in it then its well worth it.

The inspection was completed today by Rich, what a fantastic guy. He took all the time to have a good look over the car which was in as good as shape as Greg (another great guy) said it was. All in all a fantastic experience to date, looking forward to more with the car.
Steve

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Glad for both you and for Greg. Greg and Rich are both top-notch, you couldn't be dealing with anyone better! If you haven't already, I hope you get to meet them and their families some day. :thumbsup
(Greg and Rich, you can send me a cash later :lol)

The GT may not be a good family car, but it's a great SHOPPING car! http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14684-The-perfect-car-for-shopping&highlight=

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Greg and Rich are both top-notch, you couldn't be dealing with anyone better!

DITTO. And Steve - welcome to this awesome ownership community.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Which one in Phoenix are you looking at, the black no stripe, the black striped, or something else? I have been looking for a while and both those cars I mentioned looked pretty clean. There is also a blue striped in Tuscon I have been looking at. I wish there were cars in Texas :confused Either way, congrats on your purchase!

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Black with stripe is the one. If I remember correctly daytrayd, you were looking for a blue striped? If so I know of one in Canada, I am not sure on the current status or condition of it (didnt pursue it). Seemed promising however I was stuck on black. PM me if you would like the info I have on it.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Rich Roback is a very knowledgeable Gt expert and all round great guy
Gt tech is his forum name .
If you need his cell pm me

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Again, I would like to thank everyone for the support & wishes.

Yesterday, I met with Rich and Steve aka(Colton74) to complete the PPI and the inspection went wonderful with NO problems.

I would like everyone to welcome Colton74 to the family. I believe he will be a wonderful member to the forum.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Colton, I would be interested in hearing about that car in Canada. For some reason I cant send a PM??