In-Plant pictures

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Before you guys get too excited - look again - that's in-plant pictures, not implant pictures.... :biggrin :lol

Some of you were there at Rally I when we were allowed to take pictures at Saleen and Wixom. I know some of you were fortunate enough to follow your cars down the line, and may have gotten a few pictures. I'm looking for pictures where the paper tags on the windshield that show the last four digits of the VIN number and the Rotation number are visible. If you have any GT photos that show these, I'd appreciate it if you would send me a copy.

thanks for your help.

regards,

Jeff

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
CobraJeff are you talking about the ones on the window like these?, You should be able to zoom in enough to see. And yes they could have come in White or Yellow. The Heritage is #182 and the White car is #2005 of #2005. The stickers are the exact same size in the same Font.

Attachments

• IMG_6585 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_6585 (Medium).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 336

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
If you leave your cars parked that way with the clam shell open, you are inviting vermon trouble! A forum member found a mice nest in the air filter box! Another member found a mouse bitting his windshield gaskets. These cars are very popular with the rodents. You don't want any of the above, or wiring harness troubles, close the shell when the engine has cooled down.

As Andy Grove said "only the paranoid survive."

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Yes - exactly, that's what I'm looking for. If you could e-mail a high-resolution version to me, I think it'll be easier to decipher the Rotation number on the lower sticker (when I enlarged these, the numbers are too blurred to read). Many thanks!

Jeff

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
If you leave your cars parked that way with the clam shell open, you are inviting vermon trouble! A forum member found a mice nest in the air filter box! Another member found a mouse bitting his windshield gaskets. These cars are very popular with the rodents. You don't want any of the above, or wiring harness troubles, close the shell when the engine has cooled down.

'Sorry to rain on yur parade, 'ICE, but those lil' #%@&%!'s can/will get in the car with or w/o the 'shell closed. Mebbe not the air box specifically, but ... (How many car interiors have U seen pics of that have been ruined by 'em for instance?)

My sister had my dump truck parked in her storage building for a few weeks ('long story), and when I got it back there was a stinkin' 'nest under the seat.:mad

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Damn right ! Sad but true. :willy

And yes Blackice I'm finding more. :ack

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I have the Microsoft XP mouse controller version 1.2 - completely reliable.

kat_inhoud.jpg

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I have the Microsoft XP mouse controller version 1.2 - completely reliable.

kat_inhoud.jpg

:thumbsup

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Jeff. I think you have mine already. Pls advise it you need anything else.
andy benedict
AJB