IMSA - Six Hours of the Glen

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
We'll agree to disagree.

It's not even close.. better get the glasses on .. :biggrin When the Robertson's saw my wing set up we had a discussion about wing heights. when they ran the rules allowed so much above the body and below the roof line of your own car,, I'm sure IMSA is similar.. :thumbsup

Attachments

• GT roof line.jpg
    GT roof line.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 132

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The kitty is correct. Per IMSA technical regulations, the highest point of the device must not be higher than the highest point of the roof.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
TV

Not like being there but I thought the TV coverage was exceptional and although a large portion was on the prototypes the GT got a lot of air time and positive comments. The GTLM race was very competitive until the GT's decided it was go time and then they both dominated like the 67 did the whole race. I sat and watched the entire broadcast except a couple breaks for beer, in and out :lol

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Not like being there but I thought the TV coverage was exceptional and although a large portion was on the prototypes the GT got a lot of air time and positive comments. The GTLM race was very competitive until the GT's decided it was go time and then they both dominated like the 67 did the whole race. I sat and watched the entire broadcast except a couple breaks for beer, in and out :lol

Watching on the IMSA channel you could change from car to car. It was great watching from inside the GT to the inside view of the BMW. Also, watching #66 pass the BMW and set up 1st and 2nd place.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
The kitty is correct. Per IMSA technical regulations, the highest point of the device must not be higher than the highest point of the roof.
So a Gurney bubble could raise the wing if so desired?

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Congrats on the win.
"Winning"