If there are forum problems...

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
WOW... my first successful post...! with the new system... I finally was able to "turn on Cookies" (without cookies 'allowed' you cannot use the FordGTForum site.
what an effort to figure out Cookies'
andy (ajb)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Welcome aboard buddy.

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
In the past I was able to reply. Thanks.

franimal007

Spectator
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
How come I can't read the thread "GT's for sale"? It says this thread is private and I can't figure out how to view it.

QSS
Not sure, I am a paying member though....

franimal007

Spectator
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Hello. I can see all of the threads in the GT Sales and Products but have insufficient privileges to reply. Something I need to update? Thanks!
Not sure, are there FGT's for sale here? I am a paying member and i cannot either.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I believe there is one GT listed for sale. Its Eddie's 2006 Gulf car. Very Nice GT.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Am I missing something? On threads that do not have unread comments (not in bold), is it possible to change a setting to automatically go to the last comment? Right now I have to scroll to the bottom of the first page, click the last page arrow, then scroll to the bottom. This can be lengthy on older threads. When threads have unread comments, you are automatically directed to the latest comment when you click the thread. Thanks

KennethClay

GT Owner
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Go to the far right hand column, and click on the time for the last comment. For instance, yours was “today at 9:40am”. Takes you right to the last comment.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Wow! Right in front of my face the whole time... Thanks!

Reactions: KennethClay