Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Drew is the best!

Ed

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Philip, I just did an email search and I received a total of two messages from you in the past 3 years. The first was a private Message on the forum back in dec 2014 originally stating you were needing help with insurance. The second one was May 2016 where you sent me the pics and description of your car. I responded to your email with a few more questions and never got a response from you. Not sure if maybe you use a spam filter, but I have had some messages I have sent people mistakenly get routed to spam box. In any event, I am happy to help you any way I can. 8709318004

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I used the AIG (before it was branded Barrett Jackson) for years. When I had my Cobra they covered the GT at a very favorable rate. Once I sold the other cars the GT rate went to $1/1000 of coverage. Their policy is that if you have older cars that the new cars are then covered at the same rates, but without the older collection to go along the rate is adjusted. It turns out that their rate was competitive when I was in CO, but after we moved to NV Drw saved me about 1/2 over AIG.

My point here is that you should shop around and compare rates (and coverage!) from several places. Location really does matter.

Location, and what you have in your collection is key. I have over 24 cars included in the policy, and pay less than $450 per year per vehicle, and theses are all late model exotics. Not bad. Everyone's situation is different.

jrader1

GT Owner
Aug 16, 2006
Drew is the man. His company handles all of my toys.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Another vote for Drew......no nonsense.....quick.....and very reasonably priced.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I have switched all my exotics to Drew and am very happy.

nemetskii

Apr 9, 2013
Florida
If there is still a need for an appraisal, I'd be happy to stand in. Jscheff@bozard.com. No charge necessary, happy to help.