How many NFGT's should we expect at Carlisle?

Oufan2929

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
Despite Covid, I'm making the trek to Carlisle from Oklahoma. Wanted to see what you guys are projecting as far as NFGT's in attendance will be. I'm in the ordering phase of mine and hoping there will be a good variety there that may answer some questions I have in regards to options I want to add or forego. Looking forward to it!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Curious too. We will be bringing two 2006s BUT it would be great to see some of the new ones too!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
My goal was to get my new GT up there, but it won’t fit in my current trailer and I’m have a new one built, but it won’t be ready in time... 😞

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Any sense of how many forum members will be going? Show of hands, anyone?

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
im going with my 2005,i. dont have the NFGT yet.build time for the NFGT is JAN-March 2021

Reactions: spartan

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
Im Bringing the 2017, 2006 and the Matech car . See you there
Always a great time at Carlisle

Reactions: Special K

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
We will be there with an 06

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Taking the 18 again.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I’ll have my new (for me) ‘06 Heritage and the GT1 Matech car on display. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Lance

Reactions: Pantera1889

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I am scheduled to bring my 05. First visit to Carlisle. I see on website covid precautions listed. However recents videos from other events there so crowds for most part not wearing masks and difficult to practice distancing! People coming from all over certainly ups the risks. Can’t risk becoming infected both from health and work reasons ( quarantine for 14 days!!). It is going to be a last minute decision for me!!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Gene, I'm in your "camp". As much as I'd love to go back (Lance runs a super event), I have 4 vulnerabilities (age, cardiac, diabetes, and respiratory), and my wife has an autoimmune disorder, so I won't risk it. I really hope that it's a big success, and that everyone stays healthy!!! Whoever goes, make sure to post up lots of pictures!!!

Oufan2929

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
My biggest reason for going is to get an idea of what different colors look like in person on a car. I'm having paralysis by analysis with choosing my color... I'd be happy to go see DBK's storage facility with several there too. Anyone know where he keeps those cars? CJ428, what color is your car?

Oufan2929

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
My biggest reason for going is to get an idea of what different colors look like in person on a car. I'm having paralysis by analysis with choosing my color... I'd be happy to go see DBK's storage facility with several there too. Anyone know where he keeps those cars? CJ428, what color is your car?

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
mine is silver.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I can’t make it but I look forward to all the pictures

Reactions: RPM217

Oufan2929

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2015
mine is silver.
Ingot I assume? Lol, I’ll come up there just to see that as that’s one the color I’m considering if I don’t do a one off... I’ll come find ya and bump elbows:)

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Ingot I assume? Lol, I’ll come up there just to see that as that’s one the color I’m considering if I don’t do a one off... I’ll come find ya and bump elbows:)
no its a custom color palette.

TNT GT

May 30, 2017
Bay Area
Had already booked flight/hotel to Carlisle until Covid-19 hit the fan. I so wanted to go, but I'm in the high risk category. Does anyone know of any FGT shows/gatherings around northern California or somewhere on the west coast? I know about Cars n Coffee, but trying to find another person with a FGT is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I do have the 9 here currently. Detroit-ish.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
And.... DBK and oufan.....
I could drive mine over if I know when.
Only 1 mile away... in "Detroit-ish".
Ajb (andy)