How many cars will be delivered in total in 2017?

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
What a class act!! Everyone I have reached out to at the Ford Motor Company has been overly responsive, helpful, and caring. A fantastic corporate culture seldom found today.
Thank you for all that you do, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thanks CobraR for clarifying Raj's comments. Ha ha.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
It was solely for your benefit Frank. ;-)

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
The only thing I’m worried about is what PTS color I’m going to choose from since Dave picked my favorite. :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Thanks, Raj (and DBK). Having heard rumors that maybe the full 1000 won't be built, I suspect that folks with and without an allocation were getting skittish. It's a fantastic car, and no one wants to miss out. Glad to know that Ford is staying the course!

And thanks for weighing in, notwithstanding everything else you have on your "to-do" list. Much appreciated!

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
I look at it as now got I’ve got more time to figure out my Custom Color. Now that the stock market was so generous this year I’ve got more than enough money to pay for it. Car is coming. Might be a little late. No big deal.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4. Due to the delay, will we cease production at less than 1000 vehicles?
No.

Ah, there it is. Just what I was hoping to hear. Still a chance! Thanks for taking the time to explain all of this.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
less than 1000 vehicles?
No.

Ah, there it is. Just what I was hoping to hear. Still a chance! Thanks for taking the time to explain all of this.

Definitely-

This is great news and is very much appreciated!

Last edited:

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Thanks Dave and Raj for the update. You guys are a class act! I agree quality is more important than quantity. I am anxiously awaiting my turn. Thank you for the opportunity to own this fabulous Super Car!

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
As my alma mater (UGA) goes for the National Championship tomorrow, I'll just say what has become the unofficial motto for the Georgia Bulldogs in postseason......"Let's just keep the main thing the main thing!!"

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Sadly the accelerated rate doesn't seem to be moving European builds forwards, if anything things seem to be slowing. Is there a European specific issue?

Cool - Then I have a 2017 car

Told you ;-)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Despite my honorary Texas citizenship, I did not want to speak for the Texas community. Perhaps this is a California affliction?

No one is nervous here in NorCal. We are spiritually in the State of Jefferson anyway so I can't speak for the SoCal residents.

Ed

PS Thanks DBK & Raj

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Raj is a righteous dude.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sadly the accelerated rate doesn't seem to be moving European builds forwards, if anything things seem to be slowing. Is there a European specific issue?

Told you ;-)

9 European 2017 cars has been build...

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
9 European 2017 cars has been build...

Sure, but what I mean is I don't see an acceleration. For all I know those cars were spec'd and sorted ages ago. I've not heard of anyone in European getting the call early.....

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sure, but what I mean is I don't see an acceleration. For all I know those cars were spec'd and sorted ages ago. I've not heard of anyone in European getting the call early.....

My point as well, and 9 cars in 2017 seems a very low number...

Last edited:

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Raj thanks for taking the time out of your extremely busy schedule to respond. That is first class of you and Ford to do so.
It is great customer relations, as you know, and in keeping with all the "extras" that new Ford GT brings with it.
Thanks again.
And yes thx to DBK for his continued support of the entire group with whatever info he has for us!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Raj thanks for taking the time out of your extremely busy schedule to respond. That is first class of you and Ford to do so.
It is great customer relations, as you know, and in keeping with all the "extras" that new Ford GT brings with it.
Thanks again.
And yes thx to DBK for his continued support of the entire group with whatever info he has for us!

Is there a Class above 1st? Because that's where Ford, Raj, Dave, and the rest have taken this!! Thanks to all involved!! Muchas Gracias, Amigos!!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten

First world problems, bro. Relax and enjoy the ride.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Raj and DBK for clarifying the production numbers and delivery schedule.
I'm extremely anxious....because if my car comes early (this Spring)....Frankie is going to be spending all his free time at my house. He may have to change his mailing address.