How far do you need to open door?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Unfortunately, as is often the case, during moments of ENPE (Extreme New Purchase Excitement), neither instruction manuals, tape measures or any other form of sensible strategies are applied. A bit like sex in some respects. Apart from the tape measure bit.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Unfortunately, as is often the case, during moments of ENPE (Extreme New Purchase Excitement), neither instruction manuals, tape measures or any other form of sensible strategies are applied. A bit like sex in some respects. Apart from the tape measure bit.
I will find out all about this in a couple of hours, my new to me car is due to arrive from Austin Texas in about 3 hours. Can't wait. I'm planning on putting in one or two lifts as I only have a 2 car garage and this will make car/truck #4, simple math tells me I have a problem. The lift will also help me keep the car clean (selling point to the wife).
Can't wait for my first owner drive!!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I will find out all about this in a couple of hours, my new to me car is due to arrive from Austin Texas in about 3 hours. Can't wait. I'm planning on putting in one or two lifts as I only have a 2 car garage and this will make car/truck #4, simple math tells me I have a problem. The lift will also help me keep the car clean (selling point to the wife).
Can't wait for my first owner drive!!!!

CONGRATS on your purchase, sir! Enjoy!

BTW - DO NOT SURRENDER TO THE TEMPTATION TO "SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO" BEFORE YOU HAVE SOME SEAT TIME!!!!!!!! :ack:ack:ack There has been more than one FGT wrecked for just that reason with just NINE miles on it. 'Dead serious. :willy

WELCOME to The 'Forum! :thumbsup:thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
BTW - DO NOT SURRENDER TO THE TEMPTATION TO "SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO" BEFORE YOU HAVE SOME SEAT TIME!!!!!!!! :ack:ack:ack There has been more than one FGT wrecked for just that reason with just NINE miles on it. 'Dead serious. :willy

WELCOME to The 'Forum! :thumbsup:thumbsup

So true EP. Unfortunately some owners never get any seat time. They know who they are. :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
So true EP. Unfortunately some owners never get any seat time. They know who they are. :lol

...you might wanna look into "remote starters" for all your vehicles, Clinton. :mad