Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Great color combo! Enjoy her!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Blake is not giving credit where credit is due: that fabulous engineer Indy GT designed and directed the wrap job.

When Bill finally logs in here and reads your 'tribute to his craftsmanship', I'm sure he'll be happy to provide you similar assistance.

Keep on making friends, one day you'll take delivery and the accrued paybacks will probably be beyond your wildest imagination. :lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Blake - I will talk to Bubba Wilks . He did not do an excellent job as far as I can see from your pictures.
He came highly recommend by my High end custom car painter, Earle Scheibe.
andy

Andy, you forgot to mention that this was on clearance sale at J.C. Whitney.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Bowen Ford had a couple of items for me at the party. He had a nice plaque made for Renee and me and gave me a hard cover "The Story of Ford Performance" book.

Attachments

• NGT Plaque.jpg
    NGT Plaque.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Ford Performance book.jpg
    Ford Performance book.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 416

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
New Baby setting next to his 12 year brother. They play so good together. What a sight!

Attachments

• IMGP3614.jpg
    IMGP3614.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 389
  • IMGP3615.jpg
    IMGP3615.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 397

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Are you happy with the new clear wrap?
Ajb /andy

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Had a small addition to the car put on today. Stole the idea from StormCat but changed it up a little. Will have 2 coats of clear coat on this section of the door installed next week. Turned out really nice.

Attachments

• IMGP3632.jpg
    IMGP3632.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMGP3633.jpg
    IMGP3633.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 347

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Looks great Blake!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Had a small addition to the car put on today. Stole the idea from StormCat but changed it up a little. Will have 2 coats of clear coat on this section of the door installed next week. Turned out really nice.

Nice.. !! I like that version.. !! :thumbsup It's great billboard space..:biggrin

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
They are hiding holes made by his grandkids.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.

Looks great with the dark background. Very appropriate! Congrats!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Well I got good news and bad news. GOOD NEWS. Got the car back with clear bra completed and it turned out amazing. Just like it is supposed to be, can’t even tell it’s on the car. Drove it home from Indy, couple trips around town and a fill up at the gas pump. This all happened Wednesday and Friday, now have 260 miles on the car. What a great car, as before 7 cars pulled into the gas station and ask if they could take photos.
BAD NEWS. There was a 1” snow predicted and the state salted all the major highways Friday afternoon. That equates to no more driving unless I haul south and after watching the weather this morning I would need to go way south. So it is going into hibernation for a few months.
Bad lighting but here are a couple of outside photos.

Attachments

• IMGP3643.jpg
    IMGP3643.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 318
  • IMGP3640.jpg
    IMGP3640.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 310
  • IMGP3639.jpg
    IMGP3639.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMGP3636.jpg
    IMGP3636.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 315

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Well I got good news and bad news. GOOD NEWS. Got the car back with clear bra completed and it turned out amazing. Just like it is supposed to be, can’t even tell it’s on the car. Drove it home from Indy, couple trips around town and a fill up at the gas pump. This all happened Wednesday and Friday, now have 260 miles on the car. What a great car, as before 7 cars pulled into the gas station and ask if they could take photos.
BAD NEWS. There was a 1” snow predicted and the state salted all the major highways Friday afternoon. That equates to no more driving unless I haul south and after watching the weather this morning I would need to go way south. So it is going into hibernation for a few months.
Bad lighting but here are a couple of outside photos.

Great pics Blake. Sorry about the weather. Trust me, you would have to go WAAY south to find good weather this weekend. After weeks of mid eighties weather we have rain and high of 61 way down here in Naples. It’s supposed to drop to 51 overnight tonight. Pensacola is below freezing up north!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha, snow in Houston and Austin. Come on down to Temple. Cool but no snow.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Atlanta records snow more on Northside 5 inches at Matt's and over 9 at daughters

Attachments

• IMG_6533.jpg
    IMG_6533.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_6538.jpg
    IMG_6538.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 295

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Snowing here in N. Va. Calling for up to 5 inches, but the roads haven't been cold enough for it to stick. Of course the VDoT sales all the roads, so no driving the GT until that washes off.

Turn10 BigBoss

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 6, 2017
Seattle
Bowen Ford had a couple of items for me at the party. He had a nice plaque made for Renee and me and gave me a hard cover "The Story of Ford Performance" book.

Great to see the Hartman's score two of the 2017's!!!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Snow you say? :eek
Well this is what I had to contend with here in Texas.:facepalm::willy:lol
Made it thru another harrowing experience.:rofl
Life is good down here.:thumbsup

Attachments

• Blizzard of 2017.jpg
    Blizzard of 2017.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 277

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Blake, Congratulations. Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the journey.