Have you ever seen a women driving a ford gt?

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
My girlfriend is grate with a stick but wouldn't trust her with the GT.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
WOW, hello Cindy! Been a long time since I've seen you here! I hope things are well!

I did! I was part of the build team at Wixom and had the pleasure of taking one for a spin. Definately a highlight in my driving career!

GT Cindy

Aug 29, 2006
Home Town of Henry Ford
Yes, I'm doing well. Just been real busy with our family and lake living!
Hope you are well too!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hey Cindy, thanks for your contribution to the greatest car ever! :thumbsup

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I would never let my wife drive my GT. She has curbed every right front wheel on every car we have ever owned. Scratched/gouged rims & flattened tires are the norm. When we have her SHO serviced & wheels rotated I always tell them to leave the right front where it is so we don't have all 4 wheels destroyed. Still love her though.

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 326

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Daughter Kim will be driving the silver wippled car to SLC (the X1s do not have enough go for her!

Jim

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I was at a Cars and Coffee in the Tampa Bay area (Dupont's headquarters in Largo) with my GT in May. In comes this black stripe delete GT with a good looking blond driving it with a girlfriend in the passengers seat. That's not something you see everyday. Went over and talked to her and she had bought the car brand new in Tampa and had put over 8000 miles on it already. She was a real car nut and was fun to talk to. Told her about the Forum, but I have not noticed her on the board so far.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Just spotted this thread now.
Wife Terry will take the GT out on MMP today and tomorrow.
At 5"2" it's tough for her to reach pedals and see over the dash!

The One

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 19, 2007
Kentucky
How about Andrea Robertson (of recent LeMans podium). I'd say that would qualify.
In spades.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I would never let my wife drive my GT. She has curbed every right front wheel on every car we have ever owned. Scratched/gouged rims & flattened tires are the norm. When we have her SHO serviced & wheels rotated I always tell them to leave the right front where it is so we don't have all 4 wheels destroyed. Still love her though.

Ed

I think it's her subtle way of hinting to you that she wants to swap to the Raptor as her daily!!!