Has anyone tried to edit their app?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Today added my One minute video from YouTube to my application and got a quick confirmation from Ford that it was accepted and now for the WAIT. Good luck to all! I'm still very Blessed to own my 2006 Ford GT and I think the main MAN every day for all my Blessings.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Important:
If you revisit your application for any reason after your initial submission, including viewing, editing or updating your data, you must re-confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions and information consent. To do this, please read and click the three (3) check boxes and click Submit at the very end of the application. This is required every time you view, edit, or update your application in order for your application to be considered and reviewed by Ford Motor Company for the opportunity to purchase a Ford GT.

I think most figured this out but I thought I would share this.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Deadline is getting close....

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
App done. Not going to jack with it any more. Looking forward to next Thursday with the Texas GT group.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Deadline is getting close....

??? East Coast apps were due 5/5. ??

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
12th

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Good, and that means I'll be picked before you.

??? East Coast apps were due 5/5. ??

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Today added my One minute video from YouTube to my application and got a quick confirmation from Ford that it was accepted and now for the WAIT. Good luck to all! I'm still very Blessed to own my 2006 Ford GT and I think the main MAN every day for all my Blessings.

Agreed on the thanks for blessings in our lives Tomy. :thumbsup If any part of how wonderful you and Sue are come through on that video, you are a lock the new GT. :biggrin

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
After you get to a blank page did you try the force refresh (CTRL+F5)?

The first few times I edited the app, the only way I could get it to work was this CTRL+F5 trick (thanks for the tip twobjshelbys!)

Odd though, now it seems to work smoothly, no more ctrl f5...

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I talked some one very high up at ford and was able to get my application issues fixed. I can edit my app now and just updated it to include my new GT350 blue with white stripes just like my GT.

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014
I talked some one very high up at ford and was able to get my application issues fixed. I can edit my app now and just updated it to include my new GT350 blue with white stripes just like my GT.

That's cool. What were the issues that have been fixed?